Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Points for stage 1 and stage 2 TdF

I've noticed in the South Wales table that I've dropped from 3 to 4 but the team that went up had scored less than I had today. My team had scored 76 and the other team 28. Can anyone explain.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Mrdowen | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thank you PandaPuncheur. From the comments above it looks like that's the problem in other regions too.

PandaPuncheur | 11 years ago
0 likes

Mrdowen - hi. I too am in the South Wales league and have the answer. The South Wales league is one stage behind the overall - i.e. if you click on the daily score in South Wales and then compare the overall South Wales to the full overall, there will be a difference equivalent to todays stage points. Not the easiest to explain.

My friend and colleague (Nelson the dog) worked it out and message Dave separately.

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same for me. 6161 in the overall, 6059 in the regional. I scored 102 in the last stage so I guess that hasn't been added in the regional league

manxfelipe | 11 years ago
0 likes

I can see something similar with my team. At the minute the score showing for my team in the North West & IOM league is 87 points less than the score in the overall table. Although as I've scored 87 points on each stage (taking into account a 20 point penalty to get Sagan in on Saturday night) I'm not sure which stage has been missed but definitely looks like that's what has happened.

Mrdowen | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dave. It's done it again! I've gone above a team who has scored more than me in the regional league and my score is different in the "overall" league to what it is in South Wales league. I hope that this is not a problem with the maths in your system.

Mrdowen | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've looked at the overall table and I've gone up (CS Llancarfan) the other team (a dog called Nelson) has gone down. My score in the regional table (5875) is not the same as the overall table (5951).

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

maybe they just changed their region?

Latest Comments