F/S Colnago frame, inc forks, headset, stem & seatpost.

by trikeman   June 24, 2012  

Hi All,
the cull continues Confused in my quest for my new titanium 'best Sunday' bike.

Here I have for sale my Colnago frame, carbon forks, stem, seatpost, Colnago headset & seatpost collar, (I wish all this didn't have to go) but the Wife IS in charge here! The whole lot is in superb condition and all threads etc - spot on. The frame size is 51s (sloping) and was great for me - 31 inside leg.
What an upgrade - just take your bits (wheels & groupset) fit them to this and away we go - a really good, comfortable ride with class. Can reduce cost if stem/seatpost not required.
The photo does not reflect the condition of the frame, just my naff camera skills.
£425 ono collected - +£20 to send.

I will leave it on here for a few days for my fellow enthusiasts and if it doesn't sell then I will advertise it to the whole world and the great unwashed.
I am having one MAHOOSIVE clear of all my unused kit shortly too.
Surprise
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

AttachmentSize
DSC_0202.JPG28.97 KB

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Any idea what model the frame is?

posted by allmanp [1 posts]
24th June 2012 - 19:59

1 Like

Hi Allmanp,
yep it is a 2010 Colnago Primavera.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [387 posts]
24th June 2012 - 20:28

0 Likes

No takers ? Confused
Removed it off eBay after only one day - half the worlds population want an EPS for a few hundred pounds.
Crying
Could be destined for the roofspace in the 'garage of many bike bits'.

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

27th June 2012 - 19:22

1 Like

OK - tough lot, Crying

£325 + £20 P+P without stem and seatpost and I will let it run here for a week. As it's thankfully gone quiet here in 'the garage of many bike bits' if no one could use the frame I may put it together with 105 kit and a set of Aksiums which I have here and if anyone wants a fully built Colnago them I will do that.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink and have a good TDF y'all.

trikeman's picture

1st July 2012 - 11:45

1 Like

messaged, hope im not too late!

posted by bennyfreeman [1 posts]
6th July 2012 - 16:21

2 Likes

Hi Ben,
have just sent reply with additional photos as requested.

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

trikeman's picture

6th July 2012 - 17:06

0 Likes