Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

"Send us an email"

When I click the "send us an email" link it doesn't work - is there an issue or is it just my browser?

Anyway - my email was just going to be asking how long it normally takes to get in touch with people who have won things in the fantasy game. I won a stage and the overall last week but not a peep!

Thanks, C

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

TheBigMong | 11 years ago
0 likes

Purist prizes are limited to the Grand Tours though, right? I won the Giro but I'm not sure about the Tour de Suisse--I ended up in a tie and I don't know what the tiebreaker would be.

dave atkinson replied to TheBigMong | 11 years ago
0 likes
TheBigMong wrote:

Purist prizes are limited to the Grand Tours though, right?

right.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Could you not automate the process at the end of a tour?

I assume prizes are usually sent out post-race and with the drugs rules (riders caught mid race have all previous points removed) there's always the chance that points could change up until the end of the last stage.

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

if only we could automate that bit, eh

0 likes

the problem with automating it is we're always getting the scores wrong  3

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Dave! In future - maybe an automated email just to say "Congratulations you won a stage" might be a nice touch. Most of us (I assume) just play for fun, and to a certain extent bragging rights, as opposed to prizes, so the recognition for doing well would kind of round things off nicely.

0 likes

oh, we'll find something for our criterium and tour de suisse winners, don't worry  1

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not sure if they give prizes for every stage and every tour. Usually just the bigger ones like the Giro/TdF and sometimes spot prizes depending on what they have kicking around road.cc towers.

I could be wrong though...

Latest Comments