*NOW SOLD* Specialized Pitch Pro full suspension with remote dropper seatpost.

by trikeman   June 17, 2012  

Hi All,
though not a road bike, here is another of my 'cull'. This is the Bronze Specialized Pitch Pro, the go anywhere, do anything mountain bike, with nothing but superb reviews. At home on XC, MTB and is a burner down hill machine - not many that can cover the full spectrum, but this one can.
It is the Pro version with plush 140mm Pike front suspension with adjustable travel, rebound, reaction and lock-out. Rear travel is monitored by a Fox RP2 with pro-pedal. Tyres are Specialized Eskars that are well grippy and fast off road. Raceface bars and stem with a X-Fusion remote control dropper seat-post,,, wicked for decents. Fizi'k Gobi xm saddle with SRAM X9 gearing and Avid, top of the line 203mm x 180mm disc brakes that can stop you on a sixpence. Recent chain with a brand new Shimano SLX two plus bashguard crankset with new BB and DH pig headset.
All in all a fantastic MTB that is great fun and being the small framed version with slack geometery it is flickable and sure footed. I guestimate it would suit up to about a 5'10''ish.
Photos by request.
£1000,00 with dropper seatpost - £100.00 less with standard seatpost,,,, All, of course, subject to nearest offer.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

3 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Trikeman, was wondering if this pitch is still for sale?

posted by Nimo [1 posts]
29th June 2012 - 15:33

1 Like

Hi Nemo,
yes for sale, just haven't had time to advertise it properly yet.
Here is a link to a photo of her.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jammo/DSC_0209.jpg

Am open to serious offers before being advertised elswhere.

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [390 posts]
29th June 2012 - 16:47

1 Like

Nimo,
PM sent.
Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [390 posts]
30th June 2012 - 21:08

1 Like