FS Kinesis Convert2 and Charge Duster MTB

by clwydrider   June 12, 2012  

Mrs Clwydrider informs me I have too many bikes so some must go. These two don't get riden much so here goes. I know I'll regret it!
Charge Duster Black Medium Frame with Magura Ronin 110 forks built with xtr dual control shifters and calipers, xtr front mech(old but good) xt triple chainset, xt long cage rear mech, xtr seatpin (pretty sure it's a EA90 branded xtr) mavic xc717 rims on Magura FR rear Hub (This is a DT440 but branded Magura) mavic xc317 on Chris King front hub, 160 shimano 6 bolt discs, Xlite alloy stem with xlite carbon bars.
In good used condition, a few rubs and scratches but no dents. Newish Nevegal on the back not so new Nevegal on the front The cassete is pretty new but I'll put a new chain on and check the chain rings before I let it go and I have at least two spare sets of brake pads to go with it.
[img]Charge Duster[/img]
£750, collected from N Wales, or I could deliver Chester, Merseyside.

Kinesis Convert2 Frame, 56 C-C in red
Built with Mavis Askium Wheels shod with 25mm gatorskins, Veloce groupset baring Tectro deep drop brakes kinesis seatpin, unknown bar and stem. Can take proper gaurds and a with 23mm tyres. A few chip's around the mudgaurd mounting points and a small scratch on the downtube, but otherwise good.
[img]Kinesis Decade Convert 2[/img]
£550 Collected N Wales

Thanks