Cervelo Soloist (S1) 54cm Aero road bike. Easton EA90 SLX wheels, SRAM, Deda, Specialized.
Fantastic, very fast Cervelo aero road bike. The frame is in very good condition, and in the (best) 2007 grey colour. The frame is exactly the same as the recently discontinued S1 which is still available widely for £800.
Rides great, and considered to be one of the best aluminium bikes ever made, and certainly better than most cheap carbon frames at the same price point.
* Wheels are super lightweight and strong Easton EA90 SLX and run smooth and true. These retail for £500 alone. I do have a Campagnolo freehub if interested.
* Main groupset is SRAM rival, which has been used a lot, but it shifts ok and is very rideable.
* Lightweight Deda stem and bars
* Pedals NOT included
- More hi-res photos on request.
- Will split if enough interest/adds up (particularly frame and wheels)
- Located in Oxfordshire
CAN ARRANGE POSTAGE
SOLD AS SEEN HERE
IF YOU WANT TO COLLECT YOU HAVE TO COLLECT IN PERSON - NOT SEND A COURIER
Email here: bureaucracy [at] amendapprove.com
* Frame : Cervelo Soloist 54cm : 2007 model in grey
* Fork : Wolf : As standard
* Headset : Cane Creek : "Used : but smooth.
* Rear Wheel : Easton EA90 SLX : True and Smooth
* Front Wheel : Easton EA90 SLX : True and Smooth
* Tyres : Continental GP4000 : Used but plenty of life still left in
* Seat clamp : Cervelo : As standard
* Saddle : Specialized Allez : Used but life left yet.
* Seatpost : Cervelo Aero : As standard
* Stem : Deda Zero : Used but in good condition
* Bars : Deda Newton : Used but in good condition
* Bar Tape : Fizik : Used but in good condition
* Bottle Cages : Blackburn : Used but in good condition
* Ergo Levers : SRAM Rival : Used
* Fr Mech : SRAM Rival : Used
* Rr Mech : SRAM Rival : Used
* Chain : KMC : Used
* Cahinset : FSA Gossamer Compact 172.5 36/50 : Used
* Bottom Bracket : FSA : Used
* Pedals : NOT INCLUDED :
* Cassette : SRAM Force 1070 11-26 : Used but life still left in
* Brake Calipers : SRAM Rival : Used
* Cables : : Used