Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdS stage 2

Is already happening

Ticker :- http://www.tourdesuisse.ch/en/live/news_ticker/
Live cams and gaps :-
http://www.tourdesuisse.ch/en/live/streckenprofil/

Alessandro Bazzana and Ryan Anderson 5:30 up the road. They were 10 mins ahead earlier.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

24 comments

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Already had Ben Swift to be a bit different, added Sagan and Freire. Leaves me with...

Sagan
Freire
Swift
Danielson
Cataldo
Pinot
Albasini
Moser
Elmiger

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Sagan,
Boonen,
Rojas,
Haussler,
Gavazzi,
Spilak,
Effimkin,
Bonnet,
Izagirre,

and only 60 penalty points  1

Not even vaguely bothered about this or the CdD but tactically I shouldn't have to make any/many changes until we hit the hills again at which point I'll have a few transfers left.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

my full team

Daneilson
Poels
Sagan
Rojas

Pinot
Caruso
Nordhaug
Izagirre
Albasini

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Got sagan anyways. Gone Boonen,Petacchi and outside chance on a DS  39
kept Kreuziger for GC  4

silas chime | 11 years ago
0 likes

Kohler and Levi out

Boonen and Caruso in(already have Sagan)

Sagan
Boonen
Danielson
Velits
Moser
Lofqvist
Caruso
Spilak
Albasini

0 likes

on what stage? today it will be haussler (cant see farrar getting over those cat 3's and 4's so close to the end of the stage (same with stage 5), anyway ive gone Sagan and Rojas

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thing is though who's gonna be top sprint man for Garmin!?
HH or TF???

0 likes

Yep - agreed. I'll be losing Gesink and Leipheimer for Sagan and one other yet to be decided. So many options...

0 likes

Think its too big of a risk not to go with Sagan Chris

0 likes

Think I'm doing OK. 5th overall yesterday thanks to Moser and Elmiger. Not so good today but did have Pinot (5th today so 4th overall) plus minor points for Levi and Danielson, so hoping to stay in the mix (just...)

Anyone NOT going with Sagan for the next few days?

0 likes

Dont you mean 12 sprint points for sagan? He won 2 sprints

I think I should get 4 points for poels in the sprint

Although he was useless along with the rest of my stars, its been a fail or me!

Anyway sagan in tomorrow for mollema

0 likes

Don't you mean 12 sprint points for sagan? He won 2 sprints

I should get 4 or poels i believe

All my stars i put in were rubbish! anyway sagan in for tomorrow and mollema out

thefatcyclist replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Don't you mean 12 sprint points for sagan? He won 2 sprints

I should get 4 or poels i believe

All my stars i put in were rubbish! anyway sagan in for tomorrow and mollema out

Aye!! plus 2 for Gesink.  22

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think I get 6 sprint points for Sagan  4

How is it the ASO site has all results in seconds, but the TDS is useless.

0 likes

Rui Costa, followed by frank schleck, then Nieve, Caruso, Pinot, roche, sorensen, gadret, valverde, kreuziger

rui costa, schleck, kreuziger top 3 on GC

0 likes

Also for the points, can i confirm that points will be awarded for the final climb, as it wasn't at the finish line?

0 likes

Dont think I have anyone in the lead group, mollema, velits etc have all been dropped  2

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Just got back in and the ticker has stalled about 50kms ago. Anyone know what's happening?

0 likes

Ahhh right, on the ES 2 listings its says highlights of the TdS. And i dont get international, however with the waya eurosport chop and change i may just pop ES 2 on later and see if the dauphine is on

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

Off topic, but both races finish 40km apart as the crow flys today. Just thought i'd drop that in.  1

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well, according to the schedules, British ES 2 has the TdS live at 15:30 and International ES 1 has 30mins of the Dauphine live at 14:15 CET (13:15 BST). Worth a look at steephill.tv on the off chance, otherwise I'll probably watch in French/German as appropriate.

0 likes

Not sure i wanna know the result of this, gonna watch the highlights at 3.30

My issue is rather than eurosport showing any live cycling they decide to show a rerun of the moto gp from last week then show highlights of this a 3.30 and the dauphine at 4.30

TheBigMong replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

My issue is rather than eurosport showing any live cycling they decide to show a rerun of the moto gp from last week then show highlights of this a 3.30 and the dauphine at 4.30

Could be worse--you could be in the States. I had to wait until 11:30 PM last night for the first Dauphine stage 6 broadcast, and 12:30 AM this morning for the broadcast of yesterday's Tour de Suisse stage. NBC Sports was showing motocross, fishing, and horse racing all afternoon, then NHL hockey in the evening. I can see the hockey, but the rest were pretty much just "schedule filler" re-runs. Might as well have been infomercials.

And adding insult to injury, they bumped the cycling coverage like 10 minutes later than programmed, because they needed to do a lame post-game wrap-up of the NHL game. Fortunately I was up late and watching the coverage "live" because the DVR would have cut off the last 10 minutes of the TDS stage.

TERatcliffe26 replied to TheBigMong | 11 years ago
0 likes
TheBigMong wrote:
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Could be worse--you could be in the States. I had to wait until 11:30 PM last night for the first Dauphine stage 6 broadcast, and 12:30 AM this morning for the broadcast of yesterday's Tour de Suisse stage. NBC Sports was showing motocross, fishing, and horse racing all afternoon, then NHL hockey in the evening. I can see the hockey, but the rest were pretty much just "schedule filler" re-runs. Might as well have been infomercials.

And adding insult to injury, they bumped the cycling coverage like 10 minutes later than programmed, because they needed to do a lame post-game wrap-up of the NHL game. Fortunately I was up late and watching the coverage "live" because the DVR would have cut off the last 10 minutes of the TDS stage.

Fair enough i sympathize with that, on a normal day i wouldn't be in to watch anyway, just with it being a weekend id have liked it to have been live, but i watched a stream instead, and will watch the TdS later

Latest Comments