Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Criterium Du Dauphine stage 5

Big couple of days coming up when we see who's got some legs in the mountains. Can't see any credible challenger to Wiggins unless a real climber goes on the attack and Van den Broeck looks the best placed. Will Martins and Rogers drop today! I've taken them out and gone for some riskier riders.

By the way there are 243 fantasy mountain points on offer in the next two days and about double or more that in the real comp.  26

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

34 comments

iammarcmason replied to londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

my view is that it's only worth it if he's gonna score more than 20 in the first day, otherwise no point in doing the transfer until the next day as you wont be gaining points.

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've taken another penalty today, with so many KOM on offer the risk is worth it!  31

Bradley Wiggins
Janez Brajkovic
Sylvain Chavanel
Luis Leon Sanchez

Giovanni Bernaudeau
Leigh Howard
Andriy Grivko
Jerome Coppel
Markel Irizar

If Brajko doesn't show uo today the he'll get the boot tomorrow  39 maybe for Van den Broeck.

With the last 40km being downhill and flatish today maybe a reduced peleton sprint.......  13

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Didnt change it too much today, just my DS's want to see how martin goes before any radical changes

Rogers
Wiggins
Martin
Brajkovic

Kelderman
Coppel
Gallopin
Pires
Plaza

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Having given up on winning I've swung the axe, made 5 changes and been docked 60 points (taking my total penalty points for the CdD to a nice round 100).

My team for today:

Wiggins
Voeckler
LL Sanchez
Chavanel
Gallopin
Nocentini
Simon
Vogondy
Bernaudeau

Just messing about at this point, not really bothered how I do. Might sit down and do some planning for the TdS tomorrow but again, not overly bothered. Having these two comps so close after the end of the Giro has made me realise just how much more fun the grand tours are. Bring on le tour.

Pages

Latest Comments