Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Criterium Du Dauphine stage 4

So how do we think this one is gonna go?

A Wggins/Martin or Martin/Wiggins 1-2? or can someone else spoil that party....im not so sure over 53km, the question is if martin wins and takes yellow, can he hold on through the weekend?

May as well throw my team out now

Rogers
Wiggins
Martin
Brajkovic

Coppel
Simon
Gallopin
Durbridge
Pires

Not wholly satisfied, however could have all my stars in the top 10, as well as a couple of my DS's in the top 20
Took a punt on Pires, has the potential to scrape the top 20, but also more as he could go in a breakaway over the coming days...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

33 comments

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

deciding Kelderman would not top 20 so took a risk could cost me a chance of winning the dauphine  2

Yeah, I thought of picking him as well. Toss up between him and Durbridge and went wiith Durbridge because of his form. Would have been about top 5 on the stage if I'd chosen Kelderman rather than Grivko and kept Durbridge, but 182 wasn't too shabby. Nearly caught you up  3  3

Taken a risk for tomorrow but not saying what it is  3  3

Dylan Churchill | 11 years ago
0 likes

174 points puts me up to 3rd in the purist league best score I have ever had !!!!

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

192pts puts me 15th on the stage and I rise a massive 500 places in the Dauphine,25 overall and 2 in the regional.

Gambling on stage 5 a bit hoping for a KOM shootout so brought in Kadri and Edet for Grivko and Westra(nervous about leaving Lieuwe out to be honest).

Team
Evans
Chavanel
Wiggins
Rogers
Bernaudeau
Edet
Gallopin
Kelderman
Kadri

Pages

Latest Comments