Gore, Giordana, Garmin and Look Keo

by fred22   June 5, 2012  

Gore Bike Wear Phantom II Jacket Size M

If you google this you will see that people love them, e.g. http://bikemagic.com/gear/reviews/gore-bike-wear-phantom-ii-windstopper-... Gore make good kit and this is a particularly useful jacket. Zip off sleeves help too.

Gore blurb:
The comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell combined with total windproofness and maximum breathability. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable with the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.

WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell
Slim fit
Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
Zip-underflap and zip-port
Detachable raglan sleeves
Additional short sleeves
Reflective logo
Reflective print on sleeves
Reflective print on back
3-compartment patch pockets on back
Slightly slanted back pocket at side for better access
Wear-resistant elastic binding on sleeve-hem and on hem of jersey

In blue. Worn a couple of times but tbh I need to admit to myself that I am a fair weather rider and so its unlikely that I am going to wear this again. There is a slight mark on the back of one of the arms, shown, this may well wash out and I assure you that it is not noticeable in use and the photo makes it look far worse than it is -if you buy it and disagree then return the jacket for refund. As new apart from this -literally as new. £75 posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giordana E693 Silverline Long Sleeve Cycling Size L

As new but in black, would suit you Sir but I dont wear black for cycling, Giordana says this is made of "Tecno fabric, a microfiber material that allows high dissipation of moisture
the cut is specially designed for maximum comfort

in the back, the jersey features a central insert in MicroQuad™ fabric that provides flexible comfort with high elasticity

the underarms are in Micron to allow great breathability

the jersey features a full zipper with pull tab for easy use

three back pockets provide ample space for accessories

reflective piping in a diagonal design and reflective logos enhance visibility

the jersey features a jacquard elastic with Giordana logo at the rear hem to keep the jersey in place during the ride" and they are right. Immaculate so £30 posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look Keo Easy pedals

Orbea branded graphite coloured Look Keo easy pedals, very lightly used indeed. Complete with grey cleats. Keo Easy are great pedals; the release tension seems to suit almost everyone and are light(est?) weight in the Look range. £25 posted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garmin Edge 500 HRM and Cadence Bundle

Garmin Edge 500 for sale, complete with Speed/cadence sensor, heart rate monitor, two mounts and rubber rings, AC adaptor and USB cable. Tiny mark on the front that I genuinely cannot photograph, as with the jacket if you're not happy with this then return for refund. I'm a reputable seller and have no wish to sell anything that I wouldnt want to receive as a buyer. Again, as with the jacket, then apart from what I have explicitly mentioned this is like new. Excellent piece of kit, make Strava your friend. Handtec have the bundle for £185 plus cheapest shipping makes £190.67, you can have this for £140 posted Special Delivery

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Quite interested in the pedals.

Joselito's picture

posted by Joselito [133 posts]
6th June 2012 - 15:30

like this
Like (1)

Good, contact me via the forum (click on my username in one of these posts)and I will send you details

posted by fred22 [207 posts]
6th June 2012 - 16:42

like this
Like (1)

Gore now on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320921439050?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid...

Garmin now on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320921441524?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid...

Look Pedals possibly sold, depending on Joselito. If I have not heard back by tonight then still for sale.

Girodana Jersey is sold

7th June 2012 - 14:19

like this
Like (1)

Fred emailed you already - will try again.

Joselito's picture

posted by Joselito [133 posts]
7th June 2012 - 15:04

like this
Like (1)

I replied yesterday and have replied today. I am getting your emails, it appears that you are not getting mine. check its not gone in your spam on your Yahoo email. I can meet you in Stockport town centre during the day -let me know a convenient time -or I can post them to you. If you want them posted then paypal gift to synsur AT hotmail dot com and send me your address details

7th June 2012 - 15:32

like this
Like (1)

Pedals sold will be posted tomorrow. If you are reading this joselito then I keep emailing, I cannot find the bolts for them. You can get spares for a couple of quid online

7th June 2012 - 22:20

like this
Like (1)