Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1407 comments

Ian531 | 10 years ago
2 likes

Built in'87, 531c, campagnolo chorus/victory mix, Pete Matthews wheels, I am the one & only owner & its still the original paint finish never "restored", used during the summer only so will be going into hibernation any time soon.

jarderich | 10 years ago
1 like

Fuerte Bici CX Disc
Full carbon frame & fork.
Fuerte Bici carbon bar, stem and seat post. Rolls saddle (keeping it real).
Mix of Shimano 105 and Ultegra.
TRP HyRd hydraulic brakes, 160mm rotors.
Stan's Iron Cross tubeless disc with Stan's Raven CX tyres.
Custom decals by yours truly (with thanks to my daughter for her drawings).

jova54 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Finally, after much searching and negotiating with the wife, something you don't see much of on here; a MARIN road bike.

ralphred1965 | 10 years ago
0 likes

These are my rides: Moser 333 & Sintesi X1 Pro

bendertherobot | 10 years ago
0 likes

Condor Acciaio, SRAM RED, Fulcrum 3 (etc)

matheson | 10 years ago
1 like

Current steed is a 13 model Pinnacle Dolomite 5 in a fetching shade of orange  16 , Gatorskins being the only change to as bought.

synthesis | 10 years ago
0 likes

My 2004 Pinarello Prince SL, ITM Triango carbon bar and stem, Selle Italia C2 saddle and Campagnolo Centaur red. Wheels are my brothers, I´m building some for it at the moment.

jason.timothy.jones replied to Ian531 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Ian531 wrote:

Built in'87, 531c, campagnolo chorus/victory mix, Pete Matthews wheels, I am the one & only owner & its still the original paint finish never "restored", used during the summer only so will be going into hibernation any time soon.

This is one of the nicest originals I have seen in a long time

jason.timothy.jones | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not as sexy as a proper restoration to original, but its fun to ride, the story behind it is being serialised here just for a little fun http://jasontimothyjones.wordpress.com/tigger-bike-project/

andybwhite | 10 years ago
0 likes

a couple from the shed
- there is now of course 'white' bar tape on the Ribble (top bike)

tbelcher72 | 10 years ago
1 like

Hi All,

I thought I would share with you all some pictures of my latest beauty, the frame and fork were created by the amazing frame maker Jose Paulus, of Paulus Quiros down in deepest Wales.

The frame is Reynolds 953, with hand cut stainless lugs and is shown with 853 fork blades (also have matching columbus minimal fork).

For the weight weenies among you, as shown with steel fork and 32/36 wheels, this bikes weighs 8kg. With carbon fork and Campagnolo Shamal wheels weight is 7.2Kg.

Enjoy.

icbell | 10 years ago
0 likes

Beautiful

8o8 finch@m | 10 years ago
0 likes

Have returned to cycling after a 30 year break, and boy am I enjoying it, though long and hard about what to go for, and after a 10 week wait, my Giant Revolt 1 arrived. How things have changed over three decades, and am enjoying getting back on the saddle.

jayonabike | 10 years ago
1 like

Ritte Vlaanderen
Rotor 3d Crank, everything else Ultegra
American Classic wheels

jayonabike | 10 years ago
0 likes

Enigma Echo
Ultegra group set
Fulcrum 3's
Ti seatpost

daviddb | 10 years ago
1 like

So it's just a Rose SL3000 - ally frame + Ultegra. Three years in and I'm still as pleased as punch with it.

I know where I've been to...

russyparkin | 10 years ago
1 like

the Giant TCR sl2, treated to campag groupie (yes i know the ultegra crank is odd) flite sl, zipp -17 stem, 50mm carbons, Clement tyres.

glynr36 | 10 years ago
0 likes

//fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/936556_10200720185877306_1714154856_n.jpg)

My winter bike, following the upgrade of my Bianchi to Chorus I built this up for winter!
Dolan Preffisio.
Campag Carbon Athena Compact Gruppo.
Fulcrum Racing 3
FSA Bar & Stem.
SKS Thermoplastics.
3lbs more than the Bianchi, and crashed it on my second ride, currently waiting on me to fit the new gear hanger and give the wheels a bit of a true!
Feels more 'solid' than the Bianchi.

rnarito | 10 years ago
2 likes

So many great pictures! Here's mine...  1

Bob's Bikes | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thought I should build a fixie to go with my beard  21

Gareth W-R | 10 years ago
0 likes

Currently have a cinelli experience ( first road bike )
Building a carbon bike for best, spec as follows:
Planet x rt58 frame and forks
Fulcrum racing 5 wheelset
Bontrager vr-c bars
Dead zero 2 stem
Campagnolo chorus 11 chainset and shifters
3t seat post
Charge saddle
Will complete with Athena 11
Built with a balance of performance and budget.
Also new to forum so hi!
Will come back and edit as my pics don't seem to be compatible...

kev-s | 10 years ago
0 likes

some nice bikes there  16  16

Surf57 replied to Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes

My TCR Advanced 1.  1

daffyavfc | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hi

My Ribble Evo Pro Carbon might look like any other run of the mill black carbon steed but mine is slightly different. I bought this through the CtWS in September then fractured my ankle (badly) start of October so haven't used it yet!. I've had time to upgrade the seatpost, saddle, Shimano rs80 wheels with U Gatorskin tyres and pedals to complete the 105 kit.

The polystyrene effect adds a lovely touch to keep it warm in the garage until I can use it next year.

Happy cycling.

daffyavfc replied to daffyavfc | 10 years ago
0 likes

picture

Surf57 replied to Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes

This is my 2004 Giant NRS,  1 still a joy to ride. Tried to flip this image by 180 but still it's down under! Apologies!

edd23 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cervelo R3 2014 Ultegra...

flhr | 10 years ago
0 likes

first post so hope it works

I ride this the most mid '80s Dawes Glaxy, swapped an old commuter bike for this and another frame when I lost that job quite a few years later built this,

48 x 18 fixed or single speed,

have a giant peleton, an old giant atx mtb, as well and am building another fixed based on a Raleigh frame

RobeH | 10 years ago
0 likes

winter bike

RobeH | 10 years ago
0 likes

winter bike

Pages

Latest Comments