Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

Dobbsy replied to keith roberts | 10 years ago
0 likes

It's a dash tri7, yeah looks weird but is the most comfortable saddle I've ever used.

MarcMyWords replied to Dobbsy | 10 years ago
0 likes
Dobbsy wrote:

Giant TCR Advanced SL 0

Dura-Ace Di2, Rotor 3d+ Cranks, QXL rings, Madfiber Wheels and some DIY reflective decals!

HOLY MUMMA!! PHWOAR!  38

giff77 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Finally getting round to finding a pic. Now to gee up mad find an autumn one for the comp.

markh71 replied to spongebob | 10 years ago
0 likes

very pretty bike

markh71 | 10 years ago
0 likes

canyon al9 - mavic cosmic carbone, campagnolo veloce/centaur group - my baby...

pwake | 10 years ago
0 likes

Scott CR1 (the original carbon superbike) with 404 tubs. Gets raced regularly and takes the knocks without worrying about fragility. Slid out a few weeks back in a crit and just had some grazed bar tape!

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

One for all the Halfords haters out there. Carrera Virago TT all spruced and ready to go for IM Texas. It's carried me very capably through five half-IM and one full and taken out plenty of P3's, Speed Concepts etc. in the process.

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

Boardman TK Comp... Ace bike  1

pwake | 10 years ago
0 likes

Walmart cruiser... China's finest.

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

Oops! That's Lance's. Forget you ever saw it!  4

pwake | 10 years ago
0 likes

My wife's Litespeed. Explains all the pics; when your wife rides a bike like this the n+1 rule doesn't apply!!  36

PJ McNally | 10 years ago
0 likes

My commuting bike, single speed / fixed, and road bike:

(obviously there is a rack on the commuter now)

georgeince | 10 years ago
0 likes

WyndyMilla Massive Attack with Di2 Dura Ace, Rotor 3D+ and American classic carbon 58mm or Reynolds Solitudes. Full custom paint job too.

KirinChris | 10 years ago
0 likes

Very recently acquired as part of a team sponsorship - not sure yet if it is Bike #1 or not - but I do like it much more than I ever thought I would, to ride and to look at.

Giant TCR Advanced SL (non ISP version) with Campagnolo Record / Super Record
Selle Italia Flow saddle
Pro Vibe bars with Cinelli bubble tape
Blackburn cages
Enve 3.4 wheels with G3 Powertap
Vittoria Open Corsa CS 25mm tyres
Total Weight 7.1 kg

glynr36 | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Bianchi Infintio.
Infinito 2013
Full Athena Gruppo
Mavic CC SLE with Open Corsas.
or
Fulcrum Racing 3s with Open Pave
Zipp Open Course SL bar and stem.
Bought when they first came out, served me well till this summer when I put a crack just behind the BB, Bianchi UK replaced the frame for me no questions asked, with a 2013 model (I did ask the question about getting a 2014!)
Meant the money I was putting aside to a new frame got spent on some new wheels, and a new gruppo (Record more than likely) to come this winter as the Athena goes across onto a winter frame.
//scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/998541_4901645349252_1180962775_n.jpg)

mike3of3 | 10 years ago
0 likes
matthewn5 replied to Dobbsy | 10 years ago
0 likes

oops

BikeJon | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Kuota Kross with road wheels in (they are Corimas, not Zipp). I have an FSA chainset now. Not the lightest but soooo comfortable and stiff too. Sold my Giant TCR Advanced ISP frame set (the original one) to get this and not regretted it. I'm still running Dura Ace 7800 and it's in perfect working order (8 years old now).

nickobec | 10 years ago
0 likes

Canyon Ultimate AL 8
SRAM Red
Chinese carbon clinchers
G3 powertap rear hub
6.6kg
Canyon Ultimate AL8

penfold6 replied to keniishi | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hi folks. I am a keen cyclist and have just joined the forum so thought I'd say hi.

I have treated myself to a new bike recently. A pinnacle Arkose 3 - see picture. Not ridden it much yet but first impressions are excellent. I think I am going to have a lot of fun on it! Have got a rack and mudguards to fit for my daily ride to work.

NickK123 | 10 years ago
0 likes

New bike: a birthday present - Enigma Equinox, with Athena + Mavic Elites.

PS. Ribbon has been removed now!

Old bike (but frisky enough for a full 2013 sportive season, in spite of being 22 years old): Dawes Stratos EP, with Veloce + Mavic 4CDs

Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not going to raise the roof, but here's me Planet X Pro Carbon, with SRAM Rival groupset, except FSA Gossamer chainset. Wheels are Planet X AL30s (fairly budegt) with Vredestein Fortezza Superlites (my favourite tyres).

I've had it a year now and it's great to ride. Not quite as sharp as my old Cannondale R2000Si, but then I can ride it for more than 3 hours without ending the ride crippled!

As a stark contrast, I'm building up a somewhat ratty BSA Javelin. It replaces my 2008 Specialized Langster that was stolen earlier this year. Aluminium Fausto Coppi forks replace the BSA items so that I can actually get some wheels that fit. Wheels are Ambrosio Durex (I know, I had to get them just for that!). As you can see, it's not quite ready for the road. One day.....

HulaBoy replied to KirinChris | 10 years ago
0 likes

Is that beauty on the headboard of your bed..?
Brilliant! You deserve credit for that Sir!

Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes

I'm sure there's some sort of witty riposte along the lines of "I get more action out of her than my wife!" But, I'm way too chivalrous for that....

musgrum | 10 years ago
0 likes

My inappropriate little number.

Condor Leggero
Campag Athena Carbon
Mavic Ksyrium SLR

Jimbonic replied to musgrum | 10 years ago
0 likes

In what way inappropriate? I can't see any swearing or nudity! Or does that roller door hide tonnes of contraband?

It's a bike in a picture. And, I'm assuming it yours...

musgrum replied to Jimbonic | 10 years ago
0 likes
Jimbonic wrote:

In what way inappropriate? I can't see any swearing or nudity! Or does that roller door hide tonnes of contraband?

It's a bike in a picture. And, I'm assuming it yours...

Yeah sorry it's because it's a bit too much bike for a new rider! Got over excited and went over budget.

The _Kaner replied to musgrum | 10 years ago
0 likes

That's not inappropriate....that's cycling for you....there is no 'inappropriateness'  16

Phil A | 10 years ago
1 like

my bike IMG_1367.JPG

Dobbsy | 10 years ago
0 likes

New commuter / winter bike

Planet X Kaffenback 2

As with most of my bikes I spent a bit of time making it my own, Gilles Berthoud stainless mudguards, some red vinyl, a ruler and a knife.

Pages

Latest Comments