Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

Leerf | 10 years ago
1 like

My first road bike.
I've had it a week and its been sunny every day and I'm a very happy chappy.
A good friend of mine put it together based around a Viner frame.
I really love this bike. (Definitely in the 'honeymoon period')

SuperSixSean | 10 years ago
0 likes

2012 Cannondale SuperSix 105

Upgrades include:

Ritchey Carbon WCS seat post
Ritchey Carbon WCS 100mm stem
Mavis Cosmic Carbone SL rims
Continental GP4000s tyres

Covered around 1200 miles on it since December last year, loved every one of them! best bike I've ever had

DaveP | 10 years ago
0 likes

OK... here's ( a link to a pic of ) my commuter:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o5qYp1pDlgc/UQ7cczaJzyI/AAAAAAAAN7k/x...

'99 SantaCruz Roadster

nemysys | 10 years ago
0 likes

MEKK Potenza 5.0

Dobbsy | 10 years ago
1 like

Here's my 2006 Litesped vortex compact @ 5.25kg

ilovemytinbred | 10 years ago
1 like

felt da

spongebob | 10 years ago
0 likes

Caad10

caad10

kairey1964 | 10 years ago
0 likes

My new Orbea Orca SLI2 in Casares, Spain...

stuartp | 10 years ago
0 likes

Mine. Frame off Ebay, all the rest of the bits from the bargain bins last autumn. It has vertical compliance & lateral stiffness  3

Roager | 10 years ago
0 likes

Avanti Inc3: belt drive, 11 speed alfini hub, hydraulic discs! Commuter dream bike! And well done on cc for managing to flip the photo upside down on upload!

700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

@therevokid - snap!

Dobbsy replied to Dobbsy | 10 years ago
0 likes

May you rest in pieces!

Massive metal fatigue failure around BB has relegated the litespeed to wall ornament duty only.

mooleur | 10 years ago
0 likes

Here's my Kuota Kharma having a little nap. She's a bit of a hound but gets the job done. Her name is Fatty.

Can confirm I will be ruining my living room with lots of old Raleighs pretty soon. Got an Ebay/project binge coming on. Also looking at a new carbon frame for racing next year.

AWP | 10 years ago
1 like

Scott Foil 20

//i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s435/awptechnical/9ff3ad48e130a958574180dcc50ff9a1.jpg)

Planet X for commute

//i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s435/awptechnical/683c7c43ffc64c397e7fabba63787689.jpg)

gr3g0ree | 10 years ago
0 likes

This thread needs more pictures .... of something different  3

This is me precious all season all weather - rain, sun, wind, snow, all purpose - work commute, shopping, leisure and hard training all in 1 bike of 4years now. Raleigh Spirit weigh-in a slim 17.5kg without the pannier. Size M (52cm) for a size XL (58cm needed) guy  3

Seat, seatpost and rear wheel and whole drivetrain replaced only this year. The rest of the bike got some 10.000+km clocked up and I did my 1st ever sportives this year too.

Already looking for a proper lighter and faster replacement. My heart (and wallet too) just can't let it go yet  4

barrman | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Cannondale Supersix Evo....

pretzelogic | 10 years ago
1 like

Cannondale Super 6  4

pretzelogic replied to barrman | 10 years ago
0 likes

Very Handsome Evo!

700c | 10 years ago
0 likes

Updated pic, the last of the summer wheels before I go back to clinchers.

front tyre will match the rear shortly, can't be bothered glueing a new one until it needs doing though!

russyparkin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Caad10 has gone to a new home so now TCR! velo-smith Carbons, Campagnolo with a Shimano chainset (i know..) totally totally awesome!

bendip replied to russyparkin | 10 years ago
0 likes

Blimey, you got that TCR dressed quickly, it's early i know but how do you find it compared to the Caad 10 ?

Puglet | 10 years ago
0 likes

16 My ride.

keniishi | 10 years ago
1 like

Boardman Air 9.8  4

russyparkin replied to bendip | 10 years ago
0 likes

its immense, it has turned me into a hooligan! taking corners like never before, its stiffer for sure, probably not so good over long distances but i dont do more than 60 miles anymore anyway.

i got it down to 6.5kg with race wheels. its just just just amazing!

russyparkin replied to bendip | 10 years ago
0 likes
bendip wrote:

Blimey, you got that TCR dressed quickly, it's early i know but how do you find it compared to the Caad 10 ?

its immense, it has turned me into a hooligan! taking corners like never before, its stiffer for sure, probably not so good over long distances but i dont do more than 60 miles anymore anyway.

i got it down to 6.5kg with race wheels. its just just just amazing!

Dobbsy | 10 years ago
1 like

Giant TCR Advanced SL 0

Dura-Ace Di2, Rotor 3d+ Cranks, QXL rings, Madfiber Wheels and some DIY reflective decals!

pants | 10 years ago
0 likes

Casati SLX and my dog in the background, I will probably sell this frame at some point in order to raise funds for something that can take a child seat.

Casati Clipper

bikemadjo | 10 years ago
0 likes

Here is my baby,
And it is the only scott on here ATM!

keith roberts replied to Dobbsy | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hey Dobbsy what saddle is that? it's tiny!

Cyclist | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Ribble & Guerciotti

Pages

Latest Comments