Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

Nick T | 11 years ago
0 likes

Me too I want to play.

Nick T | 11 years ago
1 like

Haha, cock.

stanfree | 11 years ago
0 likes

//i46.tinypic.com/2m2c8sg.jpg)

Here's my bikes .

Giant Defy 2 2012
Canyon Nerve XC 2011
Dialled Prince Albert
Old Kona road bike (Sold)
Mongoose Logo BMX

stuke | 11 years ago
0 likes

Here's another addition to the family,
Columbus steel frame and fork
Campag Veloce (for now)
Pro-Lite Bracciano wheels

built just in time to put in storage until the summer  2

(apols for the rubbish photo)

racefaceec90 | 11 years ago
0 likes

here's my new bike (2013 specialized tarmac sport) //i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h365/racefaceec90/DSC00835.jpg) i loves it  4

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi All,
a nice little break in the weather today so took one of my little 'babies' for it's first real spin today after my frame-up build. Full DA 7900, K2 aero-lites etc.
Rides like a dream, sub 16lb, steady as a rock and really comfortable.
Sweet  4
//i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jammo/photo_zpsc5a43e92.jpg)
Regards,

Trikeman.  3

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Chains in the big ring please!  4

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ha! Well spotted - it's in park-up mode to keep the spring tension, ahem!

Regards,

Trikeman.  3

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ok Raleigh - in bigger rings  1

Will try harder next time......Doh!

//i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jammo/DSC_0278_zps579c7f45.jpg)

Regards,

Trikeman.  3

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Now.

Remove a bottle cage or two  19

Dutchie | 11 years ago
0 likes

My trusty old (2004) Jan Janssen, unknown brand over here but one of the top marques in the Netherlands. Recently put new wheels on it, now looking for a carbon fork with 1 inch steerer.

Dutchie | 11 years ago
0 likes

And my Ribble winter bike, which due to my not-so-brilliant experience with the shop had the Ribble decals taken off and is now rebranded with Scotland stickers  1 The bike itself is not bad. It now has decent mudguards and different wheels.

I also have a cheap but quite good Merida mountainbike in the shed. A Land Rover (2x2) bike on the turbo trainer, i had to put it on the road for a few weeks but it's not a pleasant bike. And a Giant Defy which lives with my parents in the Netherlands, so i can ride when i'm there. The Defy is a cheap Sora-kitted thing, but rides amazingly well.

Dutchie | 11 years ago
0 likes

Up-to-date pic of my winter bike (taken today  1

Paulhino | 11 years ago
1 like

//i50.tinypic.com/2m2ynog.jpg)

2013 CAAD10. Very good ride. No upgrades yet.

pride4ever | 11 years ago
1 like

Bottecchia Duello with Gippiemmi techno wheelset.

60kg lean keen ... | 11 years ago
0 likes

Triban 3 out this morning -1 but who cares its just nice to be out and about

goshorty82 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi all,

Some great bikes on here. Here are my wheels. All pics taken today after a winter clean up.

The Merida is the newbie. I'm hoping to take her out lots this year and make my sportive debut.

My Ridgeback is the workhorse - I commute on it and have taken it touring round Somerset and Devon.

My Dawes I picked up on ebay. I trundle it round town and occasionally ponder fixing her up.

PBM | 11 years ago
0 likes

My Winter bike for commuting in Vancouver, Canada

russyparkin replied to aende | 11 years ago
0 likes

wow! what are the bars on the fixie? they look amazing

robert.brady | 11 years ago
0 likes

Intriguing... Need better pics!

Rob

PBM replied to russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks. Those are Nito Moustache bars, wrapped with cork tape: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/hb3.htm

And it isn't a fixie, by the way. The rear hub is a Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal gear hub. (Part of my winter bike strategy - keep the important stuff out of the weather.) It has a coaster brake, so no extra cables or brake pads to wear down the rims. The bar-end shifter is on the right (J-Tek: http://jtekengineering.com/barendshifter.php) and the front brake is on the left.

The front hub is a Sturmey-Archer drum brake: http://www.sturmey-archer.com/products/hubs/cid/2/id/28/specs/1 Again, keeping the important bits out of the weather.

I meant to build a cheap "beater" of a bike and things got delightfully out of control.

PBM replied to robert.brady | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Rob. Since the profile shot was taken, I upgraded the saddle to the Brooks, changed the fenders to Velo Orange hammered finish alumimium, and installed a bar end shifter for the Nexus hub. It's an old steel frame from some sort of 1970's road bike. It's a heavy bike but very stable and good for winter commuting.

clwydrider | 11 years ago
0 likes

Best bike in it's natural habitat. 953 Rourkie.

Rourkie on Viaduct 100 2 by needsc, on Flickr

aslongasicycle | 11 years ago
0 likes

My Vulpine Feather. Outrageous geometry due to 6 twonked disks in my back. So very short top tube and long head tube with custom stem. I take it to events as well as ride it, of course!
Certainly my favourite ever bike, and I've got to own a lot over 3 decades! I'm in love.
//www.vulpine.cc/Content/DynamicMedia/Blogs/DetailsPage/1155_Image.jpg)

More detail here:
http://www.vulpine.cc/Blog/vulpine/revealing-the-vulpine-feather
Visiting Ricky to get things started:
http://www.vulpine.cc/Blog/vulpine/dream-bike-the-vulpine-feather-beginning

JediNeo | 11 years ago
0 likes

Here's my BMC ProMachine ready to race in the mountains  1

broomwagonboy | 11 years ago
0 likes

It's just missing a basket on the front then I am ready for LeJOG  3

bashthebox | 11 years ago
0 likes

Winter bike looking wintery, yesterday. Of course today it's 10 degrees warmer and I'm not going out. Oh well.

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi All,
yet another.....  4
My long distance, all weather, sportive, commuter, fast, light and everyday bike.

A Sabbath September Ti - and a better bike I have not ridden, for sure.

//i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Jammo/DSC_0593_zpsd8605ffe.jpg)

Regards,

Trikeman.  3

broomwagonboy replied to trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Very nice, I have a September but from when they were called Sunday. A great all round bike, does not like a loaded Bob Yak trailer though.

tigger.mike | 11 years ago
0 likes

Here's my much loved Kona Zing Supreme. It's a bit old but it looks after me very well. A few alterations here and there (a bit of Fizik, Deda, Swiss Side etc.).

The saddle is level, honest. After I looked at the photo I had go and check...

Pages

Latest Comments