Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1415 comments

zedthegreat | 6 years ago
7 likes

My box fresh Giant TCR Disc. First carbon 'race' bike (I don't race!) but taken out on Sunday, after this pic was taken, for a maiden metric century and I love it!

audrey27 | 6 years ago
5 likes

Heres mine heart  Rose Xeon CDX-4400

Canyon48 | 6 years ago
3 likes

Not exactly the best image, but here's my winter/commuter road bike.

Whyte Wessex 2018

• Backdated to RS685 because the new Ultegra R8000 found it's way to my Canyon
  • DT Swiss R32 Spline DB wheels
  • Canyon VCLS seatpost
  • Deda Superzero bars and stem

Weighs about 9.4kg, not the lightest, but it's a very fast commuter!

wanksta | 6 years ago
5 likes

Look 695 Mondrian

Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

Avanti Blade comp.
Waiting to recable dropbars. Was flatbar.
Maxxis refuse 28.
Mud guard keeps me void of the snail trail.

spoke 22 | 6 years ago
0 likes

HI CAN ANYBODY HELP i have been building this bike from a bare frame that i bought it’s given me something to do while recovering from brain surgery it’s now finished apart from a proper set of decals BUT no one knows what it is i have spent hours online trying to find another frame like this one with double curved crossbar also my local bike shops don’t ever remember seeing one - I know it was a road bike as it had a STRONG LIGHT TRIPLE 54-42-30 i took off apart from that it was a bare with no decals i just put on what i had for now- ANY help much appreciated 

leviocx | 6 years ago
4 likes

My first bike build, parts selected by me and then built by lbs.

leviocx | 6 years ago
3 likes

My second bike build, parts selected by me and then built without any assistance.

Bikelawyer | 6 years ago
3 likes

Added a Bike Friday this summer...

Strongy1 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Here mine.
2014 forme longcliffe 1.0 f+f
Cinelli neos finishing kit,
Specialized romin evo seat, titanium rails.
Campagnolo super record shifters, crankset and front mech,
Campagnolo record rear mech and chain,
Campagnolo chorus cassette and calipers,
Campagnolo Zonda wheels,
Shimano Dura ace R9100 pedals ( not in pic)
FSA carbon integrated headset.
Got some conti GP4000IIs tires to go on as well.
I've built this up over the last few years and I love it.

steadystan | 6 years ago
8 likes

My Look 585 frame is 2007 , having had a recent overhaul by me for its 10th birthday ....

BehindTheBikesheds | 6 years ago
1 like

My 2007 Spesh Globe expert converted to drops and used as a tourer, winter ride, visiting friends, occasional utility and the odd audax. Will easily take 45mm with guards and up to 55mm without.

50/39/24 + 12-30 gives me all the gear range I need and at just under 10kg as is with the Brooks Swift, 32 spoke hoops and accoutrements it's not too chubby either. Ultegra 6700 STIs/TRP CX9s are an incredible combination.

Johnnyvee | 6 years ago
2 likes

Mine with the new JRA wheels, just before the guards went on.

Dickyfaulkner | 6 years ago
4 likes

Cannondale Ultegra CAAD12 with Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite rims. 

Pilot Pete | 6 years ago
2 likes

Not the full bike, which is being built on the bike stand, but my custom Pro Stealth Evo bars which are ready to pick up Friday from the paint shop!

They are to be fitted to a Colnago Concept CHRD colour scheme... red inserts on the bars to match the one on the seat post.

Pilot Pete | 6 years ago
2 likes

This is the Colnago promo picture

Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

Reid Condor.
Original 2*6speed.
Never serviced, never trued.
Just lubed.
Replaced car registration costs with cycling many times.
Recently spent $30 on brake pads.  1
Sis Shimano shifters won't let me grip handle bars with all ratios.
Spare 105/tiagra 3*9 flatbar with wheel set probably replacing drive system soon.
Lovely bike per cheap replacement of costs to commute decent roads on.
Not much faster than bmx, although will sustain such over 100km compared to 20.

step83 | 6 years ago
1 like

My pair

Summer plasticy planet X RT80, no cassette im waiting on a new one 

//farm5.staticflickr.com/4612/28145383959_7bc433dd23_b.jpg)

Winter bike Eastway R3.0 minus bar tape with its turbo trainer wheel

//farm5.staticflickr.com/4600/39219570961_69b3be78a4_b.jpg)

Pilot Pete | 6 years ago
5 likes

Here’s my latest build completed;

//image.ibb.co/iHygRH/C4_C3_BBE8_6746_4042_AEFA_8_F208_C5_E8_BA7.jpg)

//image.ibb.co/g4k6bH/F84_EA0_F7_8_AFC_41_D9_AAD6_8_D501_C632_D89.jpg)

//image.ibb.co/e7NEfc/B947224_C_1478_49_B7_9_DD5_36_B9_E152_D3_AB.jpg)
//image.ibb.co/gEk6tx/3_BB9223_A_C5_BB_4_C04_8756_3322937_B56_F2.jpg)

Just need some dry roads now....

PP

steelerswheels replied to leviocx | 6 years ago
0 likes

leviocx wrote:

My first bike build, parts selected by me and then built by lbs.

What model is that?  Looks super stealthy! 

prufrock | 6 years ago
1 like

2017 BMC TimeMachine TM01 - For Triathlons and Time Trials. Built with Shimano Dura-Ace Di-2, Rotor 2inpower crankset, CeramicSpeed over-sized pulley, ENVE cockpit, ENVE SES 7.8 wheels, KMS gold chain.

vegasfoster replied to step83 | 6 years ago
1 like

step83 wrote:

Winter bike Eastway R3.0 minus bar tape with its turbo trainer wheel

//farm5.staticflickr.com/4600/39219570961_69b3be78a4_b.jpg)

I think first time I've seen mismatched tire color that was spot on.  Looks pretty sweet.

redspear999 | 6 years ago
4 likes

My newest bike and also my oldest. A refurbished 531 steel Dawes from the 90s. So smooth compared to my other carbon and Alu bikes. 

downhiller | 6 years ago
3 likes

First ride out on my new Vitus today; had it a week or so but it's only been on Zwift up until now:

//i.imgur.com/jEKtAvj.jpg)

Thanks to my wife for the bonus late-Christmas present!  (She got one as well, it's not a ruse to get me out of the house more...)

Joebristol | 6 years ago
1 like

As I’m new to the forum I’ll post my current road bike. The road bike isn’t often on the turbo, but that’s the only picture I’ve got. I’ve got 2 x mtbs as well but it looks like you can only upload one file per post?

Joebristol | 6 years ago
1 like

My main mountain bike - bit heavier than the rest of the bikes on here at about 32lbs.....

Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

XL Avanti Blade 8. Wet bike and shopping trolley.
Hub gearing. Really easy cleaning. Needs 5 bolts to finish front guard and rack with.
I really like the handlebars. Horns have flatspots that feet her upside down nicely.
28s. Going wider when they wear down.

Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

Fixed 50t 16t with old dual pivot brakes front and rear (edited, tired when first written)
Fixed fixed hub 16/14. Dry weather commuter unless too difficult to ride. Been riding, love it, +7kmph immediate increase in average speed on flats compared to my other skinny wheel road bike. I like derailaurs but this is so addictive lying motionless with rest after ride with spinning legs feeling similar to a living still heart using caterpillar like muscle movement to retain blood flow while body recovers.
My mate lives up a hill, having to wait to gain strength.  1

Beecho replied to Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

Boatsie wrote:

Dry weather commuter unless too difficult to ride.

Yeah, do stick to that. I have 5 bikes, all for different scenarios, yet still commuted on what’s essentially a track bike on a frosty Wednesday morning last week (and rode it down a cycle/ped path early AM). One fractured wrist later...

I, moron.

Really upset moron. Hope I’ve learned.

don simon fbpe | 6 years ago
0 likes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/think180/albums/72157600206274323

You'll have to have a root around there, it's a little out of dat at the moment as the Ribble frame has become a singlespeed and a Kuota has been added, similar to this one

//sportsdestiny.com/e-store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/h/kharma-evo-white-red_4.jpg)
but dressed with a pair of Zondas and full Campag groupset

Pages

Latest Comments