Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
2 likes

My 2015 Giant Defy Advanced 2 finally finished. Stem slammed (Ahem, except for one 10mm spacer) and steerer trimmed, RS500 crankset replaced with 105 and white bar tape replaced with brown to match the saddle and give it a retro twist.

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
2 likes

Damn, some really sweet rides up in here.

Current ride

//s31.postimg.org/blq2mldsb/Wetride.jpg)

jamielopez | 7 years ago
5 likes

This is my bike picture. 

EddyP | 7 years ago
0 likes

In between rides at the moment - but hoping to go for a reaaaally lightweight road bike https://www.orrobikes.com/bikes/urban anyone ever heard of any of these? Will post pics ASAP!!

bendertherobot | 7 years ago
4 likes

I've got another 'Dale

Websta24 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Pinarello Marvel, Shimano 105 ...no upgrades yet but will probably switch the wheels first..saddle bag has gone wink

Dickyfaulkner | 7 years ago
2 likes

Planet X RT80 w/full Force Groupo

mattydubster | 7 years ago
2 likes

Enigma Ecroix with mixed SRAM groupset and Novatec wheels.

elroy | 7 years ago
0 likes

They all look really good  1 I have to upload mine soon. 

pwake | 7 years ago
3 likes

Need a fast bike 'round here...

Creaky Joints | 7 years ago
1 like

Planet X Pro Carbon with SRAM Rival with WiFLi gearing.

jakey | 7 years ago
3 likes

Here's my Sabbath September with Planet X wheels......

Stanley | 7 years ago
0 likes

the best bicycle on the forum/planet. full campag. completely original inc. tyres. proper campag, best sadle oh and check out the watter bottles and toe straps, yes campag, and toe clips yes campag, and pedals you guessed it...

not a mark on the paint work, just done coast to coast on it, perfect ride

Stanley | 7 years ago
0 likes

proper

Stanley | 7 years ago
1 like

perfect

Stanley | 7 years ago
0 likes

seriously though, there are some stunning bikes on here both old and new. I have carbon and steel and both are fun.

I think I prefer my merckx only because and I say this carefully a lot of new bikes including mine are starting to all look the same bit like a new car but its horses for courses as they say. Any one like my bicycle

Stanley | 7 years ago
0 likes

perfection

Stanley | 7 years ago
0 likes

perfection

Accessibility f... | 7 years ago
2 likes

Perfection, apart from the fact that the front brake cable is too long and also on the wrong side  1

StuInNorway | 7 years ago
3 likes

My trusty "Black beauty", Giant Roam 0 disc, upgraded front forks and plenty space on the handlebar extension unit for extra lights.  Get's VERY dark in Norway in the winters, so the bike goes into Christmas tree mode. Not a "lightweight speed demon" but a trusty reliable steed that gete's me where I need to go and let's me enjoy it too.  Plenty low end grunt for those 20% inclines, with lots of top end gear too for those (rare) long flat stretches.

Wacowacko | 7 years ago
6 likes

1983 Dave Moulton "Special Professional Road" Reynolds 531 tubing with Campagnolo  Super Record .

Bill m | 7 years ago
1 like

Here are my bikes

my trusty work horse a boardnan comp 2010 model

and i just bought a fuji gran fondo two.1

I also have a frame of my old old peugeot ready to be rebuilt ..

southseabythesea | 7 years ago
1 like

My Langster - Light, aggressive and sleek!

roba | 7 years ago
1 like

Panasonic ORT18/U Titanium frame, Ultegra bits and bobs currently sitting on (non OEM) C50TU wheels. Other non OEM bits are Easton bars, a Fizik post and a Selle San Marco saddle. Yes, that is a Hello Kitty tool "thing".  Best bit - the major parts were made within 70km of home so it's a local hero bike. Panasonic have a built-to-order system here (Japan) where you can get measured up at a local bike shop then choose fitments, wheels, paint, cough up for it and.... wait for a bit.

//img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/rob_bucket/R0440225_zps4mrj7r54.jpg)

This is my second Panasonic and it's got the a similar "flame" paint job to its steel sibling. After ordering the steel bike I had a bit of buyers remorse -- was it worth paying extra for the flames? When it arrived and I collected it from the local shop any shreds of remorse evaporated, it was worth it and then some, this was my first view of the thing, some things are worth the wait.

//img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/rob_bucket/R0380560_zpsw2hgo9q7.jpg)

spoxehub | 7 years ago
1 like

I'll play along.

CAAD10, Campy Chorus mix, H+Son TB14's. I really like the CAAD10, been sold on alloy frames for a long time now after having so much fun with my Stoemper cx bike.

MarkiMark | 7 years ago
0 likes

Can we add a rule that just posting pictures of any old bike is not allowed. If you can walk into a bike shop and buy it then it's not allowed, it's just 'a bike'. Mine is at least hand built by me.

The _Kaner replied to MarkiMark | 7 years ago
5 likes

MarkiMark wrote:

Can we add a rule that just posting pictures of any old bike is not allowed. If you can walk into a bike shop and buy it then it's not allowed, it's just 'a bike'. Mine is at least hand built by me.

No!

Why should it matter where the bike came from...a shop built bike - how utterly preposterous?

If it is a two wheeled, pedal/chain/belt driven...or trike/unicycle for that matter and someone is proud of it, then it belongs here.

Oh, you built a bike..did you manufacture the frame/fork/handlebars/groupset?

No...oh, you just put them together? How utterly fantastic you are!

davel replied to The _Kaner | 7 years ago
7 likes

The _Kaner wrote:

MarkiMark wrote:

No!

Why should it matter where the bike came from...a shop built bike - how utterly preposterous?

If it is a two wheeled, pedal/chain/belt driven...or trike/unicycle for that matter and someone is proud of it, then it belongs here.

Oh, you built a bike..did you manufacture the frame/fork/handlebars/groupset?

No...oh, you just put them together? How utterly fantastic you are!

Too right. This thread has been going for years.

Start your own thread for snobs, MarkiMark.

"just 'a bike'". Fucking puhlease, girlfriend.

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
5 likes

Unless you're designing and 3D printing your own frame, I don't want see any of this lame shit. Everyone out.

jollygoodvelo replied to tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
6 likes

unconstituted wrote:

Unless you're designing and 3D printing your own frame, I don't want see any of this lame shit. Everyone out.

I went and mined my own titanium ore, built a furnace (out of recyclable and ethically sourced peace-lentils), hand milled the cogs and chainwheels and personally climbed the one remaining tree at the top of a waterfall, by moonlight, in a country that doesn't exist, to harvest the nuts that contain a special oil that saves 0.5W at 400W.  On Mars.

Some people aren't even trying.

Pages

Latest Comments