Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro stage 20

What are we expecting today? Long stage - maybe an early break will get quite a big gap before the peleton start really working. Pirazzi chasing Rabottini for the KOM could be fun. And Cav needs J-Rod to finish outside the top 4 to hang on to the maglia rossa. Not to mention - can anybody break Hesjedal?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

42 comments

livestrongnick replied to Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

39  39

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Christian Vande Velde (Garmin-Barracuda)
Roman Kreuziger (Astana)
Damiano Caruso (Liquigas)
Emanuele Sella (Androni Giocattoli),
Branislaw Samoilau (Movistar)
Mathieu Perget (Ag2r)
Oliver Zaugg (RadioShack)
Stefan Denifl (Vacansoleil-DCM)
Mathias Frank (BMC)
Matteo Bono (Lampre)
Alexander Kristoff (Katusha)
Tom Slagter (Rabobank)
Matteo Rabottini (Farnese Vini)
That's your break 13 man and Strong!

petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes

what happened? transfer was doing some ... still had 40 minutes and suddenly the transfer window closed??

I want to make my tranfers for today ...

Dave the tranfer are: Miguel Rubiano and Brambilla out ... Matteo Rabottini and Oliver Zaugg in ... if you please.

dave atkinson replied to petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes
petiagos wrote:

what happened? transfer was doing some ... still had 40 minutes and suddenly the transfer window closed??

Dave the tranfer are: Miguel Rubiano and Brambilla out ... Matteo Rabottini and Oliver Zaugg in ... if you please.

what happened? not quite sure, investigating. but i can sort out your transfers

petiagos replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

OK Dave ...

If you can make the transfers i am grateful...

Thanks .. and i hope the time transfers will be solved soon.

dave_atkinson wrote:
petiagos wrote:

petiagos replied to petiagos | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dave, apologize but I was wrong in a transfer ... it´s not Oliver Zaugg in but Andrei Amador...

if you can make the switch .. I'm thankful

petiagos wrote:

OK Dave ...

If you can make the transfers i am grateful...

Thanks .. and i hope the time transfers will be solved soon.

dave_atkinson wrote:
petiagos wrote:

0 likes

Um transfer window still open, but stage has STARTED!!!  7

dave atkinson replied to livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:

Um transfer window still open, but stage has STARTED!!!  7

not sure what happened there, i changed it last night to reflect the early start but it didn't switch till just now. i'll kick the cogs again.

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

J-Rod and Hesjedal might do the old Bertie and Schleck thing from the tour where they watched each other constantly on the mountain and the break escaped till the end.

Although they have Basso, Uran and Scarponi to worry about as well so i dont think that will happen.

So Cav gets the jersey we might get a couple of Sky lads out early in a break to hopefully stay away  39

0 likes

well Scarponi and basso have to attack JRod and Ryder. They will never make the time in the TT!
Would like to see Cav get the Jersey but really don't look good at all  20

Would like to see de Gent go for it today and prob will cause I've dropped him  14

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same team for me as yesterday (to give me 4 transfers for sunday) and also in the hope that Gadret could finally stick with the leaders  39 (so long as he finishes above de gendt technically my plan is still working)

As for Cav I think the sprint is too far into the stage for him, although if he were to get to it and win it, it would mean only a J-rod win could take it from him.

As it stands I think Cav will loose the Jersey, as J-rod will win it if he finishes higher than 5th!

So how much will the 5 points cost him from the other day, no wonder he was angry.

usernameforme | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think J-Rod has to go on the attack today... Wonder if Cav will go in an early morning break to see if he can get the intermediate sprint  39

Pages

Latest Comments