Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro stage 15

After todays heroics by the breakaway to saty out all day what about stage 15 ?

Will Hesjedal have the legs to go again or will J-Rod et al drop him.

Only time will tell.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

67 comments

Debarrio | 11 years ago
0 likes

Basso is never gonna score the big points for you, as he severely lacks any sort of acceleration or sprint to the line. So, he never drops anyone and is beaten by 5 or 6 guys at the finish... He wins by consistency and even that doesn't seem to be his strong suit anymore.

(he's probably going to refute my little theorem tomorrow, so you best take him)

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Im gonna drop Ruijano for Uran and then will have both sky guys, also need to get tiralongo in, so cataldo to be dropped

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Im gonna drop Ruijano for Uran and then will have both sky guys, also need to get tiralongo in, so cataldo to be dropped

I'm not sure what to do about Rujano. He might try again. Might drop Basso for someone else as he's a very cagey rider. Doesn't score many points.

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

I reckon a purie will take the win tomorrow, an Italin, and pink, but won't be able to hang onto the lead until Milan.

ie. RUJANO  4

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Glad you mentioned the Sky lads, i think one might actually podium. Uran has a decent tt in him as well so you never know.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think (hope) someone will blow the race apart tomorrow with it leading into a rest day. I'm not sure who, maybe a Rujano or Gadret might go after the win, maybe Pozzovivo looking to build up some time ahead of the TT, maybe De Gendt going after a stage win and announcing his intentions to compete for the Pink, maybe even Henao or Uran... Whatever happens, it should be a cracking stage  4

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Personally i think they will all be together when they cross the line with a rest day beckoning to recover before a final assault on the hills.

Pages

Latest Comments