Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ToC Stage 7

So we all know whats gonna happen today, summit finish, my question is do I axe Zabriske? I did wanna bring in Gesink but i dont have enough credits and I think Nibali will go for it today with Horner and I dont wanna drop him.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

38 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I had Gesink but i dropped Duarte the other day  20

So i have the win +5 so far, I don't know 11-20 but i'm off to bed, back on the bike tomorrow and try to get a metric in if my heart rate stays decent, lol

Debarrio | 11 years ago
0 likes

Gesink, you beauty! After having broken his upper leg last spring, it's amazing to see him at this level already. Biggest win of his career.

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

gesink for me and some 10-20 s, Been supporting the livestrongs all week, and would have had dombro if I had known he was the climber'ha ha. Took out horner for sanchez for today.
Big mistake of the week having Sagan, but leaving out hausller 3 times.  4

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

3rd on the stage! Finally a good result.

Didn't know about Dombrovski though as I basically did 0 research on this. Had Duarte for a while, hoping for a break but he finally came good. Should have had Zabriskie for the TT, had Talansky and Danielson instead.

Got in the 4 usual suspects for the sprint today, but no Kittel as he's not on the lists, think he gave up after TT, although he's still in the game.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Me and my inability to be able to read cost me big time.

had i realised morabito was out i wouldnt have dropped zabriske for him and would have swapped nibali for gesink...

At least my faith in having atapuma from day 1 paid off, otherwise my score would have been even worse!

simon F | 11 years ago
0 likes

At long last - a stage win on my palmares  4

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well i#m staying quite consistent if not high scoring

126 Tour of California: Stage 7 - Ontario to Mt. Baldy 62
125 Tour of California: Stage 6 - Palmdale to Big Bear Lake 67
124 Tour of California: Stage 5 - Bakersfield Individual Time Trial 60
123 Tour of California: Stage 4: Sonora - Clovis 86
122 Tour of California: Stage 3: San Jose - Livermore 66
121 Tour of California: Stage 2: San Francisco - Santa Cruz County 69
120 Tour of California: Stage 1: Santa Rosa - Santa Rosa 66

livestrongnick replied to Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

3rd on the stage! Finally a good result.

Didn't know about Dombrovski though as I basically did 0 research on this. Had Duarte for a while, hoping for a break but he finally came good. Should have had Zabriskie for the TT, had Talansky and Danielson instead.

Got in the 4 usual suspects for the sprint today, but no Kittel as he's not on the lists, think he gave up after TT, although he's still in the game.

Check cycling fever start list, all riders that have pulled out are crossed through
Currently 18 riders out o_O

Pages

Latest Comments