Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro Stage 10

Today looks like a similar day to Sunday with a breakaway going away only for the high pace of the Liquigas/Astana led peleton to bring it back together ahead of the final climbs.

I wouldn't put it past J-Rod to get another top 3 finish today although I expect a similar result to Sunday with 1 or 2 riders going away on the final climb to fight it out for the win.

My team:
Rodriguez
Uran
Hesjedal
Gasparatto (dubious choice, could win, could be a DS for Kreuziger/Tiralongo again)

Tiralongo
Pozzovivo
Demare
Guardini
Caruso

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

I might bring Modolo back just for this stage . . . but its a gamble cos it means dropping Henao who should get some GC pts at least....hmm

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm the same, cannot have Goss and Kristoff through lack of credits and can't quite afford Goss and Modolo, tempted by Cavendish and Hunter but might play it safe and plan for Saturday.

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

dropped J-Rod and Basso for Cav and Goss. After the crash they might have a point to prove.

In relation to todays stage though i have been to Assisi and those roads are bloody steep to walk up never mind on a bike. How they manage to go the speed they do still amazes me.

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Dropped JRod again, hopefully it pays off this time.
Cav and Goss potential 80 points between them  26

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not gonna go Cav (as i can only pick one of Goss or Cav)

So if Cav was to win, Goss 2nd, the 5 point difference gained by Cav would be offset by Haeno getting 5 points.

Ideally a Kristoff win would be nice

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Picked up Cav and Hunter rather than Goss and Visconti, mainly because Hunter is so cheap I can leave him in my team for a few days freeing up credits for the likes of Scarponi/Schleck.

Pages

Latest Comments