Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TOC??? Not in my league matey!

My Leagues not showing the Giro results anymore!!! a couple of the chaps in the league have joined premium and now we cant see the giro.
Its a pisser 'cos the two chaps that joined the Premium game aren't even meant to be in our league!! they are strangers!!!!!

help!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

monkeys_paw | 11 years ago
0 likes

yay! thats all sorted!
now i can see just how crappy i'm doing in the giro  20

Chapeau!  41

seanieh66 | 11 years ago
0 likes

As One of the premium bad boys I can see that I seem to have nuked my old clubs league. Hope this is sorted out soon. Btw way it's cool running two teams, feels a lot more pro on a very non pro budget.

PandaPuncheur | 11 years ago
0 likes

Many thanks to Dave and the team for sorting it out, speaking for the silent majority we are all grateful and appreciate the time and effort running the game must take.

And as normal service is resumed, this thread should lapse into dormancy  1

0 likes

Perhaps passions have run a little high today - I think moaning probably wasn't the intention of many people. The twitter feed helps.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ive had no major problems, and agree with Gkam, its just teething issues. (and the majority moaning ive never seen post on the forum before!)

Alls I will say is for £7 its reduced my time consumption running the extra races, and still get to participate (although I enjoyed running the extra races) it is time consuming, and thus have sympathy with Dave especially considering the system has just been implemented.

At the end of the day £7 is not alot in this day in age, and just paying that for the extra 7 stage races and 2 1 day races is worth it for, without an improvement of the system.

Take out the classics and the 1 day races there was only ever 6 stage races + the olympics before qatar and oman were added, so we are getting the double the amount of races for reasonable price.

For me the moaning can stop for now as there have been no major interruptions with the service at my end

STEVESPRO 79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Gkam...I have had problems for the last week....I have done nothing but praise Dave and the team for the running of this game since I started playing....However once you start charging for the game,then you expect it to be slick...For the last week its been about as slick as an elephant going up Alp d`Huez on a Raleigh Chopper......Anyone new to the game must wonder what the hell they have joined...You have your opinions and I have mine....When you have a successful formula,its important to maintain the flow....and thats why I think the timing was all wrong.....And now I will crawl back into my hole...its just an opinion....

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

don't worry chaps, we're on it.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Wow one wee niggle and everyone jumps on it like its the biggest thing ever.

Making it premium do not make it a service. Its a GAME.

Give Dave a chance, its only been today that this problem has appeared because of the overlap, NOTHING will be 100% perfect at any time. So to say that the "service is not of a paid for standard" is ridonkulas.

Things need time and tests to be ironed out. It seemed to be working spot on until today. It could not have been foreseen until today either, so saying that everything should have been sorted out before premium was implemented is just silly aswell.

Its hardly a different problem every day. Since the start of the season. I've seen two problems.

1. The server loads were high and it was taking a long time to be able to make transfers. This was sorted over a day or two.

2. A few leagues showing one race score and not the other. big whoop, Dave will have it sorted in no time i'm sure.

Instead of everyone coming on and moaning about it. Just give it time to get sorted.

STEVESPRO 79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Like I said in a post the other week I think it was ridiculous to implement Premium mid-season.....So many problems its just ridiculous...I love this game and will stick with it.....I just hope that others do the same and the bubble doesn`t burst...Premium means that its a paid for service......sorry guys but the service is not of a paid for standard at the moment....This should have been sorted before Premium was implemented...Its a different problem everyday....its time consuming and annoying...  20  102  40

manxfelipe | 11 years ago
0 likes

Might be worth following @road.cc on twitter if you don't already, there was a tweet about 3 hours ago saying they were looking into the problem with leagues and to bear with them.  1

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Calm down, its a new system with some teething problems. If nothing else Dave and the road.cc guys are very good at picking this sort of thing up and fixing it quickly but if you hadn't noticed, the game engine is far from the simple(er) thing it was 12 or 18 months ago.

zabelwatson | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same problems in my league giro has disappeared one person is playing TOC and he is now leading our league with 50 points and everyone else is on zero Help this is really pissing me off  14

midgetdutts | 11 years ago
0 likes

Let's face it the TOC is mickey mouse compared to the Giro so c'mon people sort your shit out! I don't want to know what's going on in the nice shiny people's state of california, leave that to the people who wanna pay for the premium service. Me, I am happy slumming it in Italy with the Giro!

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I believe there are few teething problems with the first crossover, but Dave will be on it trying to sort out all issues

0 likes

Got the same thing on the overall Giro leaderboard too - can't get it to show a breakdown.

I'm not the best technically minder chap but I'm pretty certain its not me getting it wrong!

viveLaPants | 11 years ago
0 likes

yeah i'm getting that too - whats annoying me is i'm actually higher upthe league even though i have nil points. haha

0 likes

I have the same issue - there are 3 of us in a private league, none of us premium, and yet the results this afternoon show us all as zeros for the Tour of California. No offence, but we're interested our battle royale on the Giro.

Can admin sort it out please?

Latest Comments