Home

It's 11:00 am GMT, noon CET and the race has been going for an hour. There's still a half hour left in the transfer window. You might want to keep an eye on anyone who puts in any late transfers. Which I may have done myself. I think I got mine in about an hour ago and just realized now that the stage was already going.

4 comments

nickobec [246 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Well if anybody transferred in the riders in the break
Andrey Amador (Movistar),
Julien Berard (AG2R),
Tomasz Marczynski (Vacansoleil) and
Miguel Minguez (Euskaltel - Euskadi)
they are taking a risk one cat 4 about to be climbed and the sprint point is 100km away

Definitely not a day to waste 20 to transfer in breakaway riders who might score 9 at best. Seriously if you transfer to spare, you would of done better with almost guaranteed 8 points from Rubino for KOM & 3rd in points or slightly more risky 11 from Stetina for white jersey and 5th (though that may change today) GC

widgetkicker [28 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

What if you had Bennatti on your team and quickly transferred him out when you found out he didn't start?

drheaton [3318 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

It happens, when very long stages start early there's a balancing act between giving people time to make transfers in the morning and closing the window as early as possible during the stage.

I don't think its too much of any issue, just something to watch out for.

dave atkinson [6293 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

technically the window should close when the stage starts, so this was just an error. i'll check the other stages