Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro Stage 7

Underway with a 4 man group 7 minutes ahead, breakaway is:
Selvaggi,
Rabottini
Beppu
Hollenstein

Looks like a similar day to yesterday although I expect it to all come back together ahead of the final climb.

Who did you all transfer in for today?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

44 comments

obutterwick replied to Simon_MacMichael | 11 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:

Scores are up people... tough one in some ways, but there were a good few 3-fig scores around

Good job, young man. Can't complain about my 79, but struggling with tomorrow's picks now.

thefatcyclist replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Evening all, I missed EVERYTHING today, been on an ECG since early this morning. Still in the hospital

So my team for today didn't do to well

I took in Rujano and J-Rod but i don't know if i will pick up many points. I notice another one of my constant picks last year won again and didn't have him in  39

Anyways, i've made my transfers for tomorrow and most likely wont be on. I'll try and get on with this tablet, if whoever could post a link to a text update thingy it would be awesome as i can only get on a few things on this internet  20

Stuff the game what news Gkam, let us know by pm or otherwise. Ask what your Tropinins are, they are the key.

Oh a very lucky 108 by the way for me.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Simon, Meersman needs removing from the rider list as he abandoned.

Simon_MacMichael replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Simon, Meersman needs removing from the rider list as he abandoned.

True - I have absolutely no idea how to do that though. Just had a poke around behind the scenes and rather than break the game I'm going to leave well alone till Dave is back from his ride.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Fair enough, might pop a topic in the forum just so no-one can complain.

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hey gkam. Hope all ok with you aad the lack of internet hasn't been too tedious for you

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Today's transfer policy has been picked by my girlfriend who thought I should transfer in Rigoberto Uran and Dommenico Pozzovivo because she liked the names, ditched Goss and Lancaster so will have to use one of tonights transfers to bring in Goss and I won't be able to work Cav into my team.

I always struggle when the race swaps from flat to mountain and back again over 4 or 5 days like its going to do this week. I never seem to have the right guys or the right balance between climbers and sprinters.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

sounds like a similar situation to mine!

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi,

I only used 1 transfer for today but I only have 2 instead of 3 transfers for tommorrow?

Thanks

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

the rollover transfers don't get allocated until the game is updated after a stage

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ah, my bad, thanks : )

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hope to see you back picking duff transfers as well as usual GKAM very soon.

I've done ok at fantasy cycling today, but, as a Bolton fan, I'm contemplating the reality of relegation, so my transfers may be a little pessimistic.

northstar replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

the rollover transfers don't get allocated until the game is updated after a stage

I've just looked after the score update for today and it's showing as 2 still?

Thanks

northstar | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hey,

Thanks for fixing it so quickly : )

Pages

Latest Comments