Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Road cc website sooo slow!!!

just taken 30 minutes to change my team come boys get you website sorted out

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

28 comments

Marauder | 11 years ago
0 likes

I never seem to have any problems while accessing at home via Sky or at work  4

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Everything is working super quick for me tonight, Maybe because everyone else cant get on?

fico replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Everything is working super quick for me tonight, Maybe because everyone else cant get on?

What browser and OS are you using?...

Gkam84 replied to fico | 11 years ago
0 likes
fico wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

What browser and OS are you using?...

I've been testing it on everything i have in the house. So here is a list

Windows 7 - Chrome browser, works perfect
Windows 7 - Firefox browser. working fine
Windows XP both above browsers working fine

Linux - Chrome working fine

Android tablets, working fine
Android phone, working fine

TV browsers, working fine also

Sometimes it is slower, but only because of the traffic coming through at certain times.

DONT use Internet Explorer, its shocking. Get yourself Google Chrome. Also, run whatever spyware/anti virus you have, but it sounds like a problem on your computer rather than the server on Road.cc  3

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm using Safari on both. Not usually a problem but no doubt it'll be solved by tomorrow.

Try and sort it out early though as I'm planning on going on a longish ride tomorrow morning. I haven't thrown my toys out of a pram yet!!

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Can't log on right now on Win or Mac. Will wait till later. Hope it's sorted later on as I have to change my team!!! Disaster today. Farrar, Hushovd , Haedo and Guardini dropped on an acne spot!!!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

That looks more like a problem with your computer. Internet Explorer is one of the worst browsers anyway.  3

naffets | 11 years ago
0 likes

+1 having reoccuring problem of no access to fantasy team past few days! pity especially as now paying for privelage.
Apart from that enjoying game

fico | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've been browsing through today's results and three times I've gotten messages from my avast anti-virus saying "Threats have been detected" and it notes the following sites - which I haven't been to:

Please do not click on them, of course...

**"http://xechozetaecho.dyndns.org/mix/"**
**"http://keyyessexyes.dyndns.org/mix/"**

Here's the details avast gave me on the last one:

Infection Details
URL: "http://ninezetalowzeta.dyndns.org/mix/"
Process: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
Infection: "URL:Mal"

I was wondering if the site's been infected...  22

By the way, now I can't even log on!

And I'm getting the same error from avast:

Infection Details
URL: "http://ninezetalowzeta.dyndns.org/mix/"
Process: "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
Infection: "URL:Mal"

Does anyone know how to detect if the game site's been hijacked or exploited?  39

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've a 2lb hammer you can borrow to 'tap' the server if you want  3 hoping you make progress lads. Best before tomorrows teabreak mind. No pressure. That's my window for my t/f's. Either that are give my sprinters points for pushing their bikes up those wee hills  21

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Now mine seems to have broke.....When I my tema it just goes back to the same screen its on  39

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

sorry to hear you're still having trouble. we are working on it.

STEVESPRO 79 replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

sorry to hear you're still having trouble. we are working on it.

No worries Dave...I have all night...LOL...  1

STEVESPRO 79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

This is fast becoming a joke....Unable to log on again...Its not good enough boys for what is now a paid for service......  20  17  102

Simon E | 11 years ago
0 likes

All those Flash-based animated adverts surely can't help...

dave atkinson replied to Simon E | 11 years ago
0 likes
Simon E wrote:

All those Flash-based animated adverts surely can't help...

it's not really a bandwidth issue, it's more the number of simultaneous connections  26

we *are* on it though

Simon E replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

it's not really a bandwidth issue, it's more the number of simultaneous connections  26

we *are* on it though

You're just too popular!

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

In the past I've been fine but last night changing my fantasy team was painfully slow. The site would load the page but whatever was running the transfer process in the background (Javascript?) was really slow. I'd unselect a rider and it'd take 10 seconds to realise this and let me replace him, likewise there were similar delays on picking a new rider or switching between the pages of riders or searching for riders.

I guess it's just a result of the game becoming more popular, not ideal that it's happening just after the game went premium though...

Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Through Virgin media it's running fine, never been a problem.

STEVESPRO 79 replied to Stumps | 11 years ago
0 likes

Im on Virgin Stumps and its been a nightmare since the switch to premium...Although yesterday was ok....

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

we're currently sorting out a new server, the current one is struggling a bit at peak times. connectivity seems to be a bit sporadic with some people suffering more than others. but we are aware of the issues, bear with us while we work through them...

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Same here, had no issues either. I'm always switching between laptop(Virgin Cable) and Android mobile(orange) might get a few seconds lag occasionally.........B-)
Although can't use the forum smileys on my mobile :-\

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Seems to be at "peak" times in unusable, apart from the few who never seem to have problems. I suggest trying later if possible or keep trying. I had problems a couple of days ago, but seems to be going fine now  26

Tony Farrelly | 11 years ago
0 likes

yeah, it's all right for me too - although we know it can be slow. It's already on two servers though - we're looking to add some more

fluffchucker | 11 years ago
0 likes

I changed 2 riders in 32 minutes

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Its fine for me  39

0 likes

I can't take my riders out of the team to swap them, everything just hangs up

0 likes

I can't take my riders out of the team to swap them, everything just hangs up