Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

rollers accident

Just had my first training roller accident have watched and laughed at you tube footage i had my own inccident tonight.
i was about half an hour into an hour session with my 5 year old daughter watching at which point she walked forward and reached for my front wheel. I grabbed both brakes instantly stopping then lurched side ways still clipped in i crashed into the garage floor and my roller tool box, 5 year old running out to tell her mum. while i try to get up 2 holes in my shin just below the knee a large cut to my right butt cheek from the roller tool box draw and now some impressive swelling of the shin.

my daughter is now covinced i felt on my own and she was going back into the house.

anyone else had any incidents on rollers ????

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

sadly not / fortunately not. found them to be ok. but feel i should be saying i fell off and severed 2 arms and a testicle. sorry my story is so boring. yours is amusing though  1

road ronin replied to russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

yes i love my rollers and would not change them i glad i amused a few people with my little mishap.

Latest Comments