LTD ED Team Boardman with Campag and Fulcrum

by fred22   May 8, 2012  

Wasnt meant to but saw a bike in the shop and well, I need to find the money for it so that means ..For Sale

Limited edition white Team Boardman with Campag groupset and Fulcrum racing 7 wheels. The frames were limited to only 500 production copies and sold out almost within a week of release. Comes with Campag throughout -Centaur UT Carbon Compact chainset 172.5mm cranks, slight grazing from kerb(?), Centaur medium cage rear mech with token ceramic bearing jockey wheels, Centaur front mech and Centaur brakes. Centaur carbon Ultrashift shifters, slight mark to the lacquer and one of the shifters is ever so slightly bent but I defy you to spot it. Thompson elite seatpost and stem (90mm), 3T Ergosum pro bars 44cm. Few marks to the frame such as under the front forks -I presume previous owner used raceblades or similar.

Very good condition throughout as is everything I sell, see feedback. It needs a wipe down which I will do when it comes back from being serviced at the LBS (Wills Wheels).

Shown with handbuilt DT Swiss RR465 double rims on Campag Record hubs with Sapim CX Ray aero spokes these are *NOT* included in this sale although they can be purchased additionally/separately. The best rolling wheels I have ever used. The bike will come with as new Fulcrum Racing 7's.

£650, collected from Stockport -offers invited and any interest in individual components by PM please

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Sold

posted by fred22 [207 posts]
8th May 2012 - 16:23

like this
Like (1)