Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Happy Sunday,,,,,, Yay!

I remember a few weeks ago we had a thread about other cyclists not waving, nodding and saying good morning.

Well, all the cyclists I saw this morning must be on here and read the old thread.
I lost count of how many cyclists I saw today whilst out and just about every one said 'Good Morning' or gave a little smile and a nod,,,,,.
It really made my ride very enjoyable - if you were out and about around in Somerset this morning and gave me a 'Good Morning' - then Thanks,,,, it has made my day!

Regards,

Trikeman.  103

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

malmesburyclarioncc | 11 years ago
0 likes

I too usually nod, wave or say hello when passing fellow cyclists. Just don't cycle in the opposite direction to a sportive or charity ride .  22 Aching neck from all the nodding.

trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Any Photo's SD?

Or have I missed it on another thread?

Regards

Trikeman.  3

Super Domestique replied to trikeman | 11 years ago
0 likes
trikeman wrote:

Any Photo's SD?

Or have I missed it on another thread?

Regards

Trikeman.  3

Literally took it out of the box today. Haven't even had a proper ride yet. I was going to take some pics when I'd finished but it started raining.

Can't even comment on how it rides yet. What I can say is how much lighter it is than allez!

Btw, sorry if I dragged your thread off topic.

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Tarmac?

Super Domestique replied to Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes
Raleigh wrote:

Tarmac?

Yep. Tarmac Expert.

Super Domestique | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nice one.

Maybe is was result of the thread (or maybe not lol)

Didn't have a bad Sunday either setting up my new toy and adding my username to the top tube, of course.

Latest Comments