Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro d'Italia stage 2

Ok the stage should be off and running by now with BMC having the lead so will have to work to cut back any breaks.

Will that effect any sprint by Thor or Phinney - only time will tell.

Going to work now so any updates would be appreciated.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

43 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave atkinson replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Yeah i only have four just now because of the system being an arse and taking my transfers and then spitting them back out......I'll sell them to you for 10 points rather then the 20 you would incur  3

So 40 transfers 10 points each, then i make back my loss of Cav not going into my team. Pissed off, but laughing about it. Still not playing the rest of the Giro, concentrating on the ToC now

you might find you're in luck with your transfers  3

yarman | 11 years ago
0 likes

Good result, 1,5,8,10. Although a couple of my riders got caught up by the crash i think.

Gkam84 replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

you might find you're in luck with your transfers  3

Dave, your a legend  4

Did you find out what had happened?

Ok guy's, i'm back in the saddle and hunting you all down again. My planned transfers can still go ahead. I've got my txt documents sorted right up until the weekend  26

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

1 CAVENDISH Mark
2 GOSS Matthew Harley
3 SOUPE Geoffrey
4 FARRAR Tyler
5 FERRARI Roberto
6 RENSHAW Mark
7 HUSHOVD Thor
8 BENNATI Daniele
9 BONNET William
10 THOMAS Geraint
11 SEUBERT Timon
12 DELAGE Mickae
13 HUNTER Robert
14 BRANDLE Matthias
15 IMPEY Daryl
16 HAEDO Juan Jose'
17 ROHREGGER Thomas
18 SELVAGGI Mirko
19 BEPPU Fumiyuki
20 MAES Nikolas

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

1st and 10th +5 for Thomas, then whatever in the GC, I think i still have 1,2,3 in GC

Wig_Billy | 11 years ago
0 likes

1st, 8th, 10th, 16th. I'll take that.

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

1,2,10,13 for me plus some GC and stuff, reasonable

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Reasonable day today, decision is, do I ditch Hushovd for Cavendish and what do I do about Bos? Likewise, keep guaranteed (ish) GC points with Rasmussen or pick up Bonnet as another sprinter?

Debarrio replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Still not certain Bonnet is the no 1 sprinter in his outfit. I'm going for Demare. Then again, I transferred Bennati out last night, which clearly wasn't the best move...

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Think im gonna axe modolo and rasmussen...and keep demare

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

Narrowed my choices down, bringing in a cheap-ish DS and I can afford to swap out GT for Cav, or I can ditch Hushovd... Guaranteed GC points would be nice but if it's a straight finish this time I can't see Thomas scoring another 10th.

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Delayed bringing in Cav by a day which is a shame, but I have him now so hopefully he gets another win later. Had Bos and Kristoff so shame about the end yesterday. My team of 9 now consists of 6 sprinters, and the top 3 overall, so hoping for good points today...

Pages

Latest Comments