Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Filter not working/Or is this now a feature?

The filter "riding this stage" seems to work so long as the search returns a positive result. However, if none are found it appears those not riding the stage are listed. I find this a bit confusing.

Is this feature by design or a glitch?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Seems to be working now, was maybe just overlooked before and Dave has snuck in the back door and sorted it out  3

cherrypicked | 11 years ago
0 likes

all fixed now or was I just dreaming in the first place?!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I don't quite get what you mean, else i might be able to suggest something.

Your picking the drop down "riding this stage" and then searching for a rider? But it shows up all riders with that name or part name you put in?

For instance, i just put in Wig, so it shows Wiggo and Edwig Cammaerts, both of them are not riding the Giro

I think the search "find" bar, just picks out all riders matching whatever you put in, whether they are riding or not.....You can still find Contador  3

cherrypicked replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yes, but if you just put in "wi" you don't get Wiggo or edwig, just William Bonnet, van Winden and Kwiatkowski, who are all riding.

I think that if the filter says 'riding this stage' then that should be definitive. If you want to select from all riders, there is also that option in the filter.

Latest Comments