Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Dartmoor Classic Sportive 2012.

anyone heading to devon for this one?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

JenniferT | 11 years ago
0 likes

Did it last year and loved it - thought it was the best organised sportive out there. So, even though I'm doing a big event the weekend after, I'm doing it again this year  1

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

I do ask myself why I do local events ie pay money to do something I can do for nothing  39 But it is a lot easier to do local events, and you know the route when others don't. It is a good well organised event but they keep organising it on the same day as the North Devon Marathon and I want to do both  20 Would be interesting if the weather was bad, Dartmoor being what it is  19

russyparkin | 11 years ago
0 likes

i live in plymouth so fortunately its my training ground  1 first time doing it actually but did a 90 miler 2 weeks ago incorparating lots of the route

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

Am already in Devon! So not heading to Devon! But yes I am doing it (again). Sorry, have done a long run of shifts; just having alchoholic therapy! Have you done it before? What sort of time are you thinking?

Latest Comments