Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Why is my team incomplete

Why on the 'pick team' screen does it say my team is incomplete when i have 9 valid riders for giro d'italia?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

No, it's ok. I think it looks ok now. I subbed out Cav, confirmed the transfer, and then subbed him back in, and it seems ok now...and he's gone yellow (cowardice???)

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

can't see anything wrong - you have nine riders selected and everything seems to be fine. if you like i can reset your giro team and you can try again?

0 likes

and though i have picked Cav, he is not yellow in the list . . . but thomas who i also picked is yellow. . . confused !

dave atkinson replied to JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

and though i have picked Cav, he is not yellow in the list . . . but thomas who i also picked is yellow. . . confused !

i'll kick the tyres and see what's up

0 likes

Nope, on 'pick team' it still says my teamis incomplete. Naff I accept, but not incomplete.

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

still having problems with this?

it's not down to the fact that you can pick for future races. might just be a glitch in the matrix but let me know if it keeps happening

ray silvester | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've got a feeling it may be down to the fact that because you can pick teams in advance for future races the 'system' is seeing that this hasn't been done and is therefore showing the incomplete warning.

Suthisan | 11 years ago
0 likes

No problem for me but why only 3 GC choices?

bubby016 replied to Suthisan | 11 years ago
0 likes
Suthisan wrote:

No problem for me but why only 3 GC choices?

Because they are considered as riders who can win tours  26 You don't have to pick a GC you know, all you have to do is pick four star riders (doesn't matter who) and 5 DS riders. Then again if your purist you might want GC riders  39

livestrongnick | 11 years ago
0 likes

Mine did too,  7
so i hit the reset team button and now it's fine  26  16

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Not a scooby, but mine does aswell, maybe just a glitch in the system...  26

Latest Comments