Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Who introduced you?

Just say who introduced you (username) and thank them: "JoeBloggsRoadie introduced me, and I thank him for it."

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

67 comments

James Warrener replied to Mrs. Pranita Aghamkar | 10 years ago
0 likes

I have been here yonks. I came via Singletrack , and the lads have been kind enough to give me my owbm page.

haruto replied to William Black | 3 years ago
0 likes

hey there

jova54 | 11 years ago
0 likes

My profile tells me I've been here for 3 years and 34 weeks, which is fairly near the beginning I think.
I found the site link on Singletrack as I had a MTB then but was made to sell it when I had one too many incidents and crocked my knee. Got given an old road bike to do up and been here very since.
Sorry Raleigh, but you didn't introduce me.  4

DarrenG | 11 years ago
0 likes

Sort of stumbled across this by accident. Nice site though.

safi | 11 years ago
0 likes

I am another from Singletrack.

James Warrener | 11 years ago
0 likes

Think I was around early doors from the Singletrack site.

swansfan | 11 years ago
0 likes

Clicked on the link from 'Singletrack' magazine, as I like both "MTB" and "Road"  1

swansfan | 11 years ago
0 likes

Clicked on the link from 'Singletrack' magazine, as I like both "MTB" and "Road"  1

Toxicsoks | 11 years ago
0 likes

Came here via STW when I was selling my Croix de Fer last year. First time I've been back, though, as, up to today, I didn't have a road bike. Now the proud owner of a CAAD10.  4

Yorkshie Whippet | 11 years ago
0 likes

Refugee from several other web forums as they got silly or repetative. Also I was looking for a fantasy game to play.

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Presumably I won this then?

Not much competition at all though  1

nickobec | 11 years ago
0 likes

It is all Raleigh's fault that I can't remember how I came here [-)

I know when and why though, the Vuelta Game back in 2010, just how, probably twitter most likely culprit or post on another cycling forum.

Sadly Biggins | 11 years ago
0 likes

I came to join road.cc via a Google search for a review of a particular bike, although I can't remember which now. It might have been a Raleigh...  3

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

Google introduced me, but I don't know what size socks it wears.

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm afraid that's it.

FOR TONIGHT

Wait until I wreak havoc tomorrow.

That three pack is mine.

And look at all the site traffic Im creating!

Tony Farrelly | 11 years ago
0 likes

@Gkam84 yeah but I always think the chin stroking one looks more quizzical than confused and the hair tearing one just looks angy. Maybe I should have gone for this one  13

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

hmm, not yet then  39

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Bam

Dylan Churchill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Raleigh introduced me

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

it's not over yet. get recruiting. you never know, raleigh might run out of friends  4

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I'm demanding a recount, just read the other thread. Some folk will do anything for a pair of socks :LOL:

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah Evans advertised the game last year quite a bit, i believe it was on their facebook, website and one of this mag's that came through my door.

But if it helps him get a pair of socks, even though i signed up a few weeks before. Raleigh told me all about it  19

Tony, there is a chin scratching one  39 and a head scratching/tearing out your hair one  102

stevemarks replied to Gkam84 | 10 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Yeah Evans advertised the game last year quite a bit, i believe it was on their facebook, website and one of this mag's that came through my door.

But if it helps him get a pair of socks, even though i signed up a few weeks before. Raleigh told me all about it  19

Tony, there is a chin scratching one  39 and a head scratching/tearing out your hair one  102

+1 Evans

Jaime | 11 years ago
0 likes

Raleigh introduced me - i have heard he is the reemest pedaler inside the M25 as well...

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well, all these people have teams except for Shaboy, but they are a bit scared of the forum.

I've got more as well, they should affirm my powers tomorrow.

It was an Evans Cycles ad, with a BMC Streetracer and it said something like: Win This, at Roadcc.

It was just before Milan San Remo last year.

Tony Farrelly | 11 years ago
0 likes

You're a recruiting machine… what ad in cw? (we need a head scratching emoticon)

Raleigh | 11 years ago
0 likes

He's talking about me, that's four now  4

I myself saw the advert in the cw before Milan San Remo.

I've been back every day since

rhawes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Raleigh invited me btw!

rhawes | 11 years ago
0 likes

I think i am commenting so he gets a prize!  4

Simon E | 11 years ago
0 likes

I saw the reciprocal ad link on Singletrack's website. I thought that a website with a similar outlook but that was road-specific sounded just the ticket.

Pages

Latest Comments