Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de Romandie Scores

Right guys here are the scores for the Prologue

quite a mixed bag, but still all to play for

TERatcliffe26 - 69
Thefatcyclist - 20
Chrisdstripes - 40
Lucas - 27
Wig_Billy - 46
Macauley Ley - 59
JAndrewHill - 93
Gkam84 - 26
bubby016 - 15
Veseunr - 19
The Terrible Tourists - 50
Debarrio - 32
Montana Carrot - 0
Livestrongnick - 52
Stevespro79 - 19
Nickobec - 49
Drheaton - 1
Alan Tullett - 25
Frankiejay - 18
Carl Simpson - 15

So a great start for JAndrewHill, Nizzolo (44 points) being the big difference maker. others with scores around 50 tended to have rogers/wiggins/mollema/matthews in there somewhere. Talansky as well was a good choice with solid 10 points

Unfortunate day for Montana and Drheaton, but both have riders that can swing it back in there favour in the coming days.

Also as im scoring all riders in the race. The big missed pick from anyone for this stage was Cav (38 points. Vandewalle and vermote would have also been good picks with solid scores (26 and 27 points)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

42 comments

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Wiggo fastest through check point 1, Sanchez 55 seconds down  14  20

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

Game over for Wiggins I feel  2 Do you not like Wiggins then Gkam? I want him to win regardless of how it may or may not impact my fantasy result

Feel the same. Glad Wiggins won even if he pushed Talansky into second. Think you'd won it anyway with Rogers, Szymd and Spilak doing well. I only had de Gendt apart from Talansky. Congrats.

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Right he goes the final stage score. Great final stage score from Debarrio.

TERatcliffe26 - 118
Thefatcyclist - 119
Chrisdstripes - 21
Lucas - 50
Wig_Billy - 95
Macauley Ley - 57
JAndrewHill - 100
Gkam84 - 9
bubby016 - 127
Veseunr - 103
The Terrible Tourists - 93
Debarrio - 139
Montana Carrot - 42
Livestrongnick - 99
Stevespro79 - 63
Nickobec - 50
Drheaton - 64
Alan Tullett - 110
Frankiejay - 91
Carl Simpson - 75

And the final overall

TERatcliffe26 - 528
Thefatcyclist - 261
Chrisdstripes - 217
Lucas - 234
Wig_Billy - 443
Macauley Ley - 312
JAndrewHill - 401
Gkam84 - 281
bubby016 - 416
Veseunr - 276
The Terrible Tourists - 352
Debarrio - 273
Montana Carrot - 267
Livestrongnick - 365
Stevespro79 - 342
Nickobec - 270
Drheaton - 210
Alan Tullett - 476
Frankiejay - 341
Carl Simpson - 241

Well I managed to hold off Alan and seal the win, with Wig_Billy sealing a place on the podium

Thanks everyone for playing again.

Oh and for you Lucas, The big picks that were missed seemed to be Jeandesboz (75 points) and Tiralongo (73 points). Also for an individual stage score by going in a break away Ignatenko scored 38 points and wasn't picked.

JAndrewHill | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for all the hard work TER. Youdeserve the win for managing all this ! Give yourself a pair of socks !

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

So i.......don't win again, here i stand again, playing just for fun, a loser  19

I'm sure its something like that Hot Chocolate used to sing about  3

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ha! Almost last. Gambled on the sprinters contesting stages 1 & 2 but misread things as usual! Thanks TER, great work - out of interest as you scored all riders - what would the dream-team have been?

0 likes

For each stage or as a purist?

0 likes

Stars:

Wiggins (142)
Sanchez (120)
Rogers (108)
Mollema (104)

DS's

Talansky (134)
Clement (80)
Jeandesboz (75)
Tiralongo (73)
Nizzolo (72)

Probably the reason I won, as I had Wiggins, Mollema and Rogers....

That team would be in budget as well but, The only player you couldn't have would be one of the rabobank riders (so you wouldn't have Clement, and then you would have 7.8 credits and the best to replace him with would have been meersman with 52 points, who i also had)

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Why do i always doubt Tiralongo, last year i stuck with him through most of the Giro, i was one of few riders who had him when he went on to win stage 19 i think it was, but he never showed anywhere else.

Giro time again now.....

Debarrio | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks a lot, TER. Glad I managed to win a stage in my first outing on Road.cc. Finally Porte pulled through for me. See you all in weeks time, here or at Cycling Fever.

thefatcyclist | 11 years ago
0 likes

too much focus on the 2 time trails, purist means you can't respnd to developments.
Thanks TER for all the hard work though.  4

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes

Well done TER and thanks for all the hard work.  41  41

But two stage wins will keep me happy until the Giro. In fact I'd be more than happy with that in the Giro.

Pages

Latest Comments