Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone bought from here before?

http://www.veloist.cc/shop/

I fancy a Saltire jersey, the only reason i've come across this, because i get daily "deals" emails from Bike Radar, today's email being

http://www.bikeradardailydeals.com/index.php

£25 for a £50 voucher

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

James Warrener | 11 years ago
0 likes

Can you improve on our groups jersey design do you think ?

//cloud.freeteams.net/files_public/4/4272/gallery4771/_thbsq_173869.jpg)

//cloud.freeteams.net/files_public/4/4272/gallery4771/_thbsq_173870.jpg)

We can get them for around the £20 mark if that helps benchmark.

jamesaston43 replied to James Warrener | 11 years ago
0 likes

We could... I'm not sure we can do £20 though unless you're ordering around 250?

jamesaston43 | 11 years ago
0 likes

A very nice jersey to... You know where we are if you need us in the future  1 custom jerseys, flag jerseys, colourful, quirky kit.

All the best

James

giff77 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Nice jersey gkam.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the reply James, sorry to hear about your security problems.

I didn't end up going for the deal

I got this instead because i quite liked the tartan

andybnk | 11 years ago
0 likes

4 Had great service from HBB and bought 3 jerseys from them last year. Good quality, great designs and great friendly service! highly reccomend!

notfastenough | 11 years ago
0 likes

What about this security breach though - if I was gkam I'd want to know what happened and what's been done about it before I purchase from that site.

jamesaston43 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi Gkam84

I guess you've probably made your purchase or not by now, but just to say I actually for HBB and veloist.cc down in Devon.

All the jerseys are still available at www.halfbb.com if not at www.veloist.cc... We had a major security breach on the HBB website and were in the process of launching our premium veloist brand, all at the same time as the daily deal got launced! If you've still got your code and wondering where to purchase your Saltire jersey from, head to www.halfbb.com and fire us an email with your voucher code and we will of course sort your purchase out.

And thank you to Highlandercycler for your king remarks  1 we do aim to keep our quality the best it can be... You'll find that the jersey quality is on a par with any of the other printed jersey manufacturers such Foska and Primal.

Hope this helps

All the best

James

Highlandcycler | 12 years ago
0 likes

I bought a Saltire jersey from them when the company was called Half Baked Brand, it is a good well made top and I wear it with pride.

Latest Comments