Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Scoring after race finish

Just on the last classic one of my Astana riders scored me 12, and as he's a member of Astana I'd have throughout I'd receive an additional 5 points. So should I have 17 points? The table shows I received 14 points, or am I wrong?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Hangeron | 11 years ago
0 likes

Scoring after a race!!!...I can barely stand...never mind consider nookie...not that there would be any chance of anyone copping of with me covered in sweat, road grime and snot anyway.

Stewie | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ah ha, now I understand the score table.

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hiya, sorry if you've already worked this out - the list you have posted above is the total points scored in the fantasy game, not the actual result of the race. This includes the extra 5 points scored by each of the Astana riders, as well as bonus points for breakaways (you'll notice if you look closely). If you look at any independent website to see the actual result of the race, you'll see that Kiserlovski came 14th, not 9th (that was Hesjedal). In our game that scores him 7 points, plus his bonus 5 for being in Astana, giving him the 12 points listed in your post above. So you've definitely been scored correctly.

Hope that helps.

Stewie | 11 years ago
0 likes

Taken from fantasy.road.cc

Spring Classics, Liege - Bastogne - Liege

Transfers available: 4
Transfer deadline: Sun Apr 22 2012, 0950
Points scored on this stage

Name Team Score
Maxim Iglinsky Astana 50
Vicenzo Nibali Liquigas-Cannondale 40
Enrico Gasparotto Astana 35
Thomas Voeckler Europcar 25
Daniel Martin Garmin-Barracuda 20
Bauke Mollema Rabobank 18
Samuel Sanchez Euskaltel-Euskadi 16
Michele Scarponi Lampre-ISD 14
Robert Kiserlovski Astana 12
Ryder Hesjedal Garmin-Barracuda 12
Jelle Vanendert Lotto-Belisol 11
Alessandro Bazzana Type 1-Sanofi Aventis 10
Rinaldo Nocentini Ag2r-La Mondiale 10
Kevyn Ista Accent Jobs - Willems Veranda\'s 10
Reinier Honig Landbouwkrediet - Euphony 10
Gregory Habeaux Accent Jobs - Willems Veranda\'s 10
Simon Geschke Argos - Shimano 10
Dennis Vanendert Lotto-Belisol 10
Dario Cataldo Omega Pharma-Quick Step 10
Pierre Rolland Europcar 9
Daniel Moreno Katusha 8
Joaquin Rodriguez Katusha 6
Philippe Gilbert BMC Racing Team 5
Andriy Grivko Astana 5
Dmitriy Fofonov Astana 5
Simone Ponzi Astana 5
Evgeni Petrov Astana 5
Francesco Gavazzi Astana 5
Rui Alberto Faria Da Costa Movistar 4
Julien Simon Saur-Sojasun 3
Simon Gerrans GreenEDGE 2
Lars Petter Nordhaug Sky 1
Information on scoring

This stage will be scored on the following criteria:
Finish line - one day race: Points awarded for the first 20 riders over the line in a one-day race.

The following points will be awarded (1st-20th): 50, 40, 30, 25, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Stewie | 11 years ago
0 likes

In fantasy.road.cc he's listed 9th with all the score allocated http://fantasy.road.cc/stages?sid=33

Alan Tullett | 11 years ago
0 likes
Stewie | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thats the guy. He came 9th and scored 12 points. His team mate won scoring 50 points. So each member of the winning team gets an additional 5 points, so that's why I'm thinking I should have 12 + 5 = 17 points.

STEVESPRO 79 | 11 years ago
0 likes

You must have picked KISERLOVSKI who scored 7 plus his 5 for for the Astana victory...Hence 12 points...  3

chrisdstripes | 11 years ago
0 likes

If you're talking Kiserlovski, as far as I can work out he scored 7 for finishing in 14th place, and 5 for being on Iglinsky's team. Total 12.

Latest Comments