*SOLD* A Long shot I know - but anyone want/need a bike trailer?????

by trikeman   April 11, 2012  

Hi All,
Bought this trailer for my 'ambition' to take my pet staffy for a jaunt around the local country lanes instead of leaving him at home whilst out on my bike.....
However, on the first trial of this 'idea' the dog thought different and nearly took my hands off when I tried to secure him in the trailer and take off on the bike.
Game over - been in garage ever since. Folds flat for transport and can be used for pets, cargo or luggage.
Asking £55.00 will have to be collected from Weston Super Mare.

NOW SOLD.

Regards

Trikeman. Wink

AttachmentSize
Trailer.jpg36.01 KB

5 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

I'm interested, what trailer is it please?

posted by cannonsi [6 posts]
12th April 2012 - 7:24

like this
Like (2)

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Not totally sure on make/manufacturer as the box it was delivered in has long gone. However, my fading memory is telling me that it was a 'Croozer' but not 100% on that as I looked at several at the time.
Just to answer a few PM's too - it comes with two bike coupler brackets (to enable swaps to different bikes) and the articulation is carried out by a flexy/spring joint with a safety strap arrangement.
Also it has both front and rear zip up entrances with a roll down and velcro rain screen and harness/luggage anchorage point.
Fold flat - remove several 'D' clip pins and single lever for removal of the wheels, it then just folds within its base,,,, pretty clever really. Yep, pneumatic tyres. Nerd
Hope it helps.
Regards

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [348 posts]
12th April 2012 - 8:45

like this
Like (1)

Sorry, but the idea of getting savaged by the pet dog for trying to put him in this is too funny... Laughing I've got a wallace & gromit-style mental image.

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [2974 posts]
12th April 2012 - 9:09

like this
Like (1)

notfastenough wrote:
Sorry, but the idea of getting savaged by the pet dog for trying to put him in this is too funny... Laughing I've got a wallace & gromit-style mental image.

Crying Laughing

Yes, Wallace & Gromit.
In all fairness the dog is as far away from savage as you can get, but that day he wasn't having any of it. My Wife said it was like Benny Hill with me chasing him and he dodging me and running for cover.
Even now, every time I move it around he starts getting all 'tetchy'.
Never mind, I hope someone can make use of it.

Regards,

Trikeman. Wink

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [348 posts]
12th April 2012 - 10:15

like this
Like (2)

Yes, does look like a Croozer Dog trailer. That being the case it's a nice piece of kit and that's a nice price.
Have you considered attaching your hound to the trailer hitch while you recline in the back in a mini rickshaw style? That would learn him!

Chris's picture

posted by Chris [104 posts]
12th April 2012 - 13:11

like this
Like (1)