Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

London Nightrider - anyone taking part

DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS - 14TH APRIL

Nightrider - Saturday 9th June

Nightrider is an exciting 100km moonlit cycle ride past London’s iconic landmarks. This is a fantastic event where you’ll join over 3000 riders taking to the streets of London as the capital sleeps.

Set off from either Crystal Palace or Alexandra Palace and follow a 100km circular route past over fifty of London’s most famous landmarks. Encounter Tower Bridge, a deserted City of London, Canary Wharf, Hampstead Heath, London Zoo, Piccadilly Circus, British Museum, London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Royal Albert Hall, Battersea Power Station and more....

You can check out the route here - http://www.nightrider.org.uk/The_Route.htm

Sign up for a place on the KIDS team and you’ll be helping us to support over 7000 disabled children, young people and their families across the UK. KIDS works with the whole family aiming to enable children with disabilities and other special needs to develop their skills and abilities and to fulfil their potential, hopes and aspirations.

Join the KIDS team today for a registration fee of just £39 and a commitment to raising £175 for KIDS. In return for your kind support you will receive

- Suggested training plans as well as injury prevention and nutrition advice
- A KIDS vest or t-shirt
- Unlimited support from our dedicated and friendly fundraising team

So take up the challenge and cycle for KIDS. Your support can really make a difference!
You can sign up instantly by following this link - http://regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=100...

For more information please email rikki.sullivan [at] kids.org.uk or phone 0207 359 3635

Find out more about KIDS at www.kids.org.uk

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

jonomc4 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I am doing it with 3 friends. Leaving from crystal palace at 12.35 we are doing it for Diabetes uk though. If I hear of anyone else I will direct them to this post. Good luck.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Hi, I know i said i'd look into this and look at hiring a bike down there, unfortunately i cant work it into my diary, I'm heading north on the 8th for a TT on the 9th and race on the 10th. Sorry

Latest Comments