Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

High-end socks too much to fork out for? Try these...

Huge Rapha fan, I may be, but something bugs me about paying large amounts for cycling socks, however comfortable they are. Today I discovered an amazing thing. Sainsbury's "Tu" Pack of Sports Socks...with Coolmax...available in 3s...for £5. Worth every penny and more.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

giff77 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Still trying to win a pair  3

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've got some. They're ace.

Super Domestique replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

I've got some. They're ace.

Got some on my wedding anniversary wanted list.

Super Domestique | 12 years ago
0 likes

Anyone have road.cc ones?

Captain Beaky | 12 years ago
0 likes

Surely expensive socks are the meaning of Christmas ? Though that's no help for this summer.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Endura socks are in my opinion some of the best quality best priced socks around, They have never failed me, never go bobbly in the wash, keep my feet dry and sweat free, i couldn't recommend them highly enough

lazyusername | 12 years ago
0 likes

Awesome - thanks guys. That's solved my summer sock anguish. Which was basically looking at Castelli socks which look pretty and then thinking there's no flipping way i'm spending £15 on a pair of socks

3 pair of endura in the post now  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah i don't pay big prices for my socks either, i have a few brands

A few pairs of pearl izumi which i have won from Evans, really great winter socks

I also have LOADS if Endura Coolmax http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=41028

Although i found them on Amazon cheaper last year, here is the cheapest just now

Then a few pairs of crivit from when Lidl have their cycling offers on

Latest Comments