Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Boonen for 4 in a row? Who will shine in place of Cancellara? The 'Hell of the North' beckons.

With Cancellara out (I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery) who is going to challenge OPQ and Boonen?

I'm keeping Boonen and Pozzato and maybe Sagan if he rides, but the 4th eludes me. Thoughts anyone? Doesn't have to be the real rider you're going to pick if you don't want to give too much away  3  3 .

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

66 comments

Alan Tullett replied to Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:
Alan Tullett wrote:

Do you mean Sky and Flecha?

Maybe. But would I leave out one of my star riders for Flecha?  39

Just seen what they are. Probably not but let's see if Sagan rides, then you might have to.

I'm assuming I might have to change 2 as I had the misfortune to have Canc.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think he may come in for Amstel, but not next week not for me (although id like him to show me something that will persuade me to bring him in for Amstel). I have one rider that will defo be in my team for Amstel

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I might change one of my star riders, but will be keeping my Belgians as i still believe in the other one

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well you currently know my 4 star riders, and unless necessary i probably wont change them  3 so the one you have not mentioned will win

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

provisional list will prob be tues

iii BAiiNZzz xx | 12 years ago
0 likes

When will the start list be released

Pages

Latest Comments