Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

wiggle no excuses refunds??

has anyone actually received theirs? I think it's beginning to get beyond the joke. Fabulously organised event, followed up by this, based on this performance I won't be doing any more of their events.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Parlee-king | 12 years ago
0 likes

refund received yesterday  3

0 likes

I'd worked out the total as well....and it prob covers them until Easter as its 14 WORKING days (banking days?)

It was a good event, proper signage, good food & drink, great organsiation, even a medal and goodie bag....all for potentially free

Just a pity the spring/summer like weather of late hadn't kicked in by then. I had Neoprene overshoes on and my toes where just Ok, in the 5c temps & light drizzle

so the triantalope in a skinsuit (c/w bare arms n legs and pointy hat) must have been frozen after 4 1/2 hours

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

There you go, that covers them until the 2nd April

So if i was them and had 1350 x £25 (£33,750) sitting in an account and say 100 people didn't show, thats going to charity, start the refund process yesterday, meaning you get around 10 days extra interest from the money to go to charity or in your pocket  3

0 likes

I've not received my refund either from the Huntingdon event on the 18th March....

This statement emailed to riders (finishers?) on the 20th March

WIGGLE NO EXCUSES SPORTIVE - RIDER REFUNDS

Well done to everyone who rode the Wiggle No Excuses Sportive.

We have started to process the refunds for rider who rode the event. Due to the high number of refunds we are currently processing, this will take up to 14 working days.

Refunds will made on to your orginal payement method.

Kind Regards

UK Cycling Events

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

My understand was, as long as you turn up on the day, i guess you have to sign in somewhere and register that your there, then the £25 was refunded automatically?

There was 1350 people registered, did it not say anything about within X amount of days?

Latest Comments