Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Flanders

Can anyone see beyond Sagan and Degenkolb for the TDF?
I'd also go for Westra as a cheapish DS  39  39

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

121 comments

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

GVA 4th (I think)

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

Think @TERatcliffe26 might have jumped over me again. 1,2,3 for him and 1,2 for me.

Canc def broken collar bone. Big pity for him and bad news for Wiggins as Canc will have to concentrate all his efforts on the Olympic TT.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Boonen
Pozzato
Ballan
Van A
Sagan
Terpstri
Paolini
Voeckler
Breschel
Chavanel

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

GVA defintely 4th Sagan 5th

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

0 likes

Think @TERatcliffe26 might have jumped over me again. 1,2,3 for him and 1,2 for me.

Canc def broken collar bone. Big pity for him and bad news for Wiggins as Canc will have to concentrate all his efforts on the Olympic TT.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

1,2,3 and sagan was 5th so not too bad so far. Dont think i will have anyone else in the top 20, so that will be 140 points i think

0 likes

Gkam84 replied to Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes
Alan Tullett wrote:

Knew it was his collar bone over an hour ago  3  3

This not a huge one if its not to badly broken, its ride-able after a few weeks

0 likes

I think the forum had abit of a meltdown then

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Slightly, i just left my post above "spinning loading" and it posted 11 minutes after i pressed save  19

The whole site either had a surge of traffic or Dave pressed the off switch enraged at his team's performance  3  3

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Got 1, 2, 3 and 5 too - happy in sporting terms Tommeke won, though in Fantasy terms would have been better for me if he'd come third out of that trio due to fewer people having Pozzato or Ballan  19

obutterwick | 12 years ago
0 likes
obutterwick replied to obutterwick | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oh, no, wait. They've uploaded the wrong file. Bear with me...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cancellara on his way home to Switzerland for an operation, triple break on his collar bone  20

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

11-20th

Grégory RAST
Oscar FREIRE GOMEZ
Fabio SABATINI
Björn LEUKEMANS
Alexander KRISTOFF
Matthieu LADAGNOUS
Xavier FLORENCIO CABRE
Karsten KROON
Edvald BOASSON HAGEN
Juan Antonio FLECHA GIANNONI

and last man home (drum roll)...

Dominique ROLLIN

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I win, i had the top 9 riders today, look (and give us a news story)  3

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/04/race-result/tour-of-flanders-2012...

0 likes

rubbish, noone in my team from 11-20, cost myself 4 points and potential high finish taking out florencio for the stupid devolder

TERatcliffe26 replied to Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes
Simon_MacMichael wrote:

Got 1, 2, 3 and 5 too - happy in sporting terms Tommeke won, though in Fantasy terms would have been better for me if he'd come third out of that trio due to fewer people having Pozzato or Ballan  19

Did you copy my tips and not go for Cancellara, instead going for the same 4 star riders as me? knowing they would be the top 4 star riders

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

110 points for me... not bad. Now (with Canc out), I've got to change my plans for Paris-Roubaix.  39

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Copy? How very dare you  3

Have had Boonen and Sagan in since MSR, brought Pozzato in for GW (swapped for Greg Van Avermaet).

Gave Ballan a good mention in the Flanders preview, was always going to pick him for today ahead of Freire, doping investigation or no doping investigation...

ps I almost never pick Cancellara... would rather have more points to spend on more riders who can threaten podium rather than one who'll almost always be there in a Classic. Risky strategy sometimes, especially given new points set-up, but it paid off today, sadly for bad reasons...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

75 points with only 2 riders in the top 20  20

0 likes

Yh ive had sagan all the way through, then had boonen and ballan for Gent as well, then bought in pozzato for today.

I was maintaining that ballan would come good, think all my star riders are set for next week, and will just have a play with my DS's

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Not fair, my alter ego who is doing a purist team is consistently beating me in these classics.

Now if it wasn't for broken collar bones x2. i'd be up there with a 1,2 for lange and canc

londonplayer | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think I got 137 points. Anyone know when the scores will be updated?

bubby016 | 12 years ago
0 likes

133 for me

0 likes

Sagan at 28, Peloton at 41. Can Sagan catch them. Think it's between the front 3 now. Just want Pozzato in front of Ballan now  3  3 @TERatcliffe26

0 likes

up to 17th in th current comp not bad, and up to 25th in the overall. You remain 5 points and 1 place ahead of me in the overall Alan

Alan Tullett replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Trusty old Florencio saved me!! 9th in current comp. The glory days of top 10 are back! Think I'll break open a bottle of Old Peculiar to celebrate. Also managed to cycle 11 miles more than the points I scored, the best this year so far after a period of slight illness. Played a game of 5-a-side as well so I'm on a roll.

Haven't got a clue who I'm going to put in for Canc though and I expect Sagan might be rested as the Dutch races might suit him with their uphill finishes.

Pages

Latest Comments