Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco

Right just to give everyone time to a team, its the Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco next week, starts on the 2nd (Monday)and its a very strong field, so should be some interesting racing

So again it will be done as a purist game if people want to join in and submit teams

current startlist http://www.cyclingfever.com/editie.html?detp=view&_ap=startlijst&editie_...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

156 comments

Gkam84 replied to pepper. | 12 years ago
0 likes
pepper. wrote:

I'm new to this... is this a different competition?...

Its just the fantasy game being played as a pursuit game on the forum to cover races that are not in the fantasy game

This one is finished now

For TER, depending on your email address you registered with, check your junk/spam folder  3

drheaton replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Its just the fantasy game being played as a pursuit game on the forum to cover races that are not in the fantasy game

As usual, you mean PURIST I assume?

TERatcliffe26 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

For TER, depending on your email address you registered with, check your junk/spam folder  3

Ive done that, I get emails when people respond on threads etc. And when i sent one to lucas to check when i clicked the send myself a copy I got that email as well. Just not had anything off Lucas that he has sent me
That is what is confusing

Gkam84 replied to drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

As usual, you mean PURIST I assume?

Thats just what i meant, why cant i get it into my head that its not pursuit, when i think cycling i think pursuit not purist  3

lucas replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

... when I sent one to lucas to check when I clicked the send myself a copy I got that ... Just not had anything off Lucas that he has sent me...

Got yours and sent you a reply... I wonder why you didn't get my original one and the second one I tried?...  39

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ive got your reply Lucas, however for some reason in the house im living in at the moment, my email doesn't like to send mail, its confusing  39 so im gonna try and sort a way to email the spreadsheet to you, maybe off another account if i cant get it to work.

Pages

Latest Comments