Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giant tcr composite 3

Hi, does anybody have the above bike? Just wanted opinions on how it rides and all day comfort really? Thanks in advance

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

wors | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thanks Simon, I'm just after riders opinions, that's all.

Simon E | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ideally, you should buy a bike that fits and pleases you, not based on a comment by a stranger on the internet.

Giant churn out reliably excellent bikes year after year but I'd suggest you compare it with Specialized, Trek and other similarly priced models before you decide (on the shop floor, don't just look at spec sheets).

If you want all day comfort why not consider a Defy?

vicenzo | 11 years ago
0 likes

I bought the TCR Comp 2 to replace my current Alum bike in Jan after hearing so many good things about Giants and TCR's. Had looked at the similar priced Focus, Spesh, Trek etc but couldnt hand over my cash quick enough once I seen the Giant in the flesh. So far managed a couple of outings on it a few weeks back over the North Yorkshire Moors, one 80 mile very hilly and the other a 85 mile flatish and quick. All I can say is what a bike! Light, fast, climbs brilliant, comfortable, so, so smooth and brilliant Ultegra shifting. The Aero frame looks like it belongs on a bike costing twice the price. Top bike for the money.

SideBurn | 11 years ago
0 likes

I have a Giant TCR C (the 3 refers to the components used; 0 or 1 being best components. C for composite) mine was built up from a frame with Shimano Ultegra components. It is a great bike; have covered a fair few miles with no complaints. It feels good and tight I would definately recomend.

neilm | 11 years ago
0 likes

yes I have got one and really like it. Bit unsure as I use Campag gear and this came with Shims but no regrets!

Comfy and twitchy enough to avoid the potholes.....

notfastenough | 12 years ago
0 likes

Think it's this that a lad on the club run has. It only surfaced last week when the sun came out. He loves it, but i can't tell you much more than that.

wors | 12 years ago
0 likes

Anybody?

Latest Comments