Doughnuts

by onlyonediane   March 4, 2012  

Heard reports that Contador is unhappy that other than steak, his favourite snack is doughnuts is on the list of prohibited substances. Careful now Alberto, you have to ensure they are kosher to eat. We don't want you failing another drugs test!

6 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Why on earth are doughnuts on the Prohib. Substances list?

Krispy Kremes aren't that harmful are they?

Sir Velo

Raleigh's picture

posted by Raleigh [1733 posts]
4th March 2012 - 19:42

0 Likes

Apparently, there not, but the management at Saxo Bank don't want him eating them.

posted by onlyonediane [163 posts]
4th March 2012 - 22:20

0 Likes

You have to be careful using the banned doughnut,a substance of which too many can make a honed athlete like Bertie, compete like a donkey, like me! You could potentially knobble a whole team with enough of them!

andybnk's picture

posted by andybnk [94 posts]
4th March 2012 - 23:15

0 Likes

Ah, so thats why the Police are always slated on here. According to some members of the public we eat doughnuts on a daily basis hence the poor performance. D Oh

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

stumps's picture

posted by stumps [2824 posts]
5th March 2012 - 0:17

0 Likes

Stumpy that can't be true, I eat all the donuts in our nick and I'm still the only one who perfoms! Thinking

The time of heroes is dead: the christ god has killed it, leaving nothing but weeping martyrs, fear and shame!

Vikeonabike's picture

posted by Vikeonabike [53 posts]
5th March 2012 - 6:53

0 Likes

Vike - it's because quality matters. Asda jammies are clearly not as good as Krispy Kremes!

Last night I would have considered trading a very loud baby for a really nice bike.

posted by notfastenough [3419 posts]
5th March 2012 - 16:55

0 Likes