this is a well used 2005, powder blue (the right colour) Pompino that has been used as a commuter bike on and off over the years until last summer, where it's now been hanging in the garage.

I believe it's a medium - measuring 54cm from top tube to bottom bracket. I've taken a photo of this measurement so you can see for yourself. Being an original (which is why you want it, right?) it's also got 135mm spacing for the rear hub - perfect for those old MTB wheels you've got lying about. Of course, being steel, it pinches down for a 120mm hub should you want to use road wheels (as I have for years).

The bike is well used - so yes, it's not mint/immaculate/perfect and being steel it has some rust in all the expected areas. Again, please check the photos to see what the frame is like. I've taken plenty of pics, so no excuses!

Fitted to the frame is a bottom bracket (name of which, I've no idea) and a spiffy track chainset and chainring from Miche.

I've posted photos as it was fully built (and dirty) and then broken down (and clean). All the prices that follow are "plus postage". Obviously I'd combine for reduced costs. (Collection/viewing possible - I'm in central Scotland).

Full gallery of pictures

A new Pompino frame and fork will cost you 2p shy of £250 from On-One/Plant-X.
For the frame, forks, headset, stem, seatpost, seatpost clamp, bottom bracket, chainset (with spare chainring) - £150

Nitto bullhorn handle bars (42cm) (just as sold by Hubjub for £38) - £25

Tektro RX 4.1 brake levers - £15

Saddle, canti brakes (front and rear, including pads), chain tugs/tensioners, 1/8" bmx chain - £5 each

Tyres (Continental Sport Contact 700x37c) - £10 for the pair.

Full gallery of pictures

The wheels in the pictures, as you can probably tell, are pretty shot - but if someone is buying the whole lot and wants them I'll throw them into the delivery, complete with QR skewers.

Open to (sensible) offers across the board.