Home

I have now deleted the listing on the forum. I hope Gkam84 is happy, and for his information I wouldn't sell him the wheels if he offered £500.

I will see you on the road sir.

7 comments

RoadChimp [18 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Pictures of the Wheelsets

0 likes

Picture of the cassette and Seatpost

Gkam84 [9097 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

So where are you selling them?? Here or Ebay

0 likes

I would suggest if you want to make an offer do it here, if you want to bid on an item do it on the ebay listing. The choice is yours.

Obviously if I receive an accepted offer here I will end the ebay auction early. Thanks.

0 likes

So against Ebay rules and about time Road.cc made it against theirs to list here and ebay

dave atkinson [6297 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/endlist-now.html

it is against ebay rules to list an item 'if there's a chance you'll sell it elsewhere before the listing ends', although i think it's fairly common.

i don't have a particular issue with people linking to ebay listings though. if you're a member here and you want to sell something on ebay and flagging it up in the classifieds helps it get sold, that doesn't seem too dreadful to me.

0 likes

Yeah, that would be a problem, but for the fact these items are being sold on both  39 So what happens if 2 bidders on ebay put the price above £70 for the Rolf's, then i offer £70 here, dodgy ground