Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Commuting

Hi,

I was hoping to get a little bit of feedback.

I'm doing product design in Cardiff and am starting my final year project which is aiming to improve the amount of fun people have on there commute.

I'd love any feedback and have put together a quick questionnaire that I would appreciate it if everyone could click and answer a quick 10 question survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/62YYGHN

Many Thanks!Feel free to pm me or message me if you have any advice.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Farky | 12 years ago
0 likes

You obviously don't consider a motorcycle as a form of commuting.

Otherwise, fairly simple if not vague in reasoning and open questioned where required.

joemmo | 12 years ago
0 likes

If you could invent a kind of bike mounted car taser that could disable a badly driven vehicle with the press of a button it would go most of the way toward eliminating the main source of anti-fun on my commute.

Oh and broken bottle / dog sh*t triggered explosive tarmac would be a wonderful way to dispose of the a*holes who spoil the other parts of the routes.

Gkam84 replied to joemmo | 12 years ago
0 likes
joemmo wrote:

If you could invent a kind of bike mounted car taser that could disable a badly driven vehicle with the press of a button it would go most of the way toward eliminating the main source of anti-fun on my commute.

Wait a few years, this might just be out

Raleigh | 12 years ago
0 likes

Done the survey, what are you making?

Simon E | 12 years ago
0 likes

Done. I hope it helps.

My rural commutes are normally the best part of the day but muddy lanes or a driver cutting me up can take the shine off a bit.

SideBurn | 12 years ago
0 likes

I sometimes drive but mainly cycle...the questions could be worded better for people who do a bit of both! I generally enjoy the ride regardless of the weather because I regard it as time well spent. whereas driving is 'dead' time and I resent the cost. If cycling seems too much effort I remind myself how much better cycling is with a diary of petrol money saved. Which was £450 last year...Kerching! But don't count the cost of running a bike or the fuel (cream cakes,chocolate and donuts). All the best with your course.

robert.brady | 12 years ago
0 likes

Done.

Good survey. The choice of answers for each question and the questions themselves are well worded in my opinion.

Rob

Latest Comments