Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Facebook Swamped

I made the mistake of 'liking' something on road.cc. Now my homepage on facebook is swamped with every article produced by road.cc.
Anyone know how to switch it off?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

This is the arrow Strathlubnaig is talking about

I totally forgot you could do that, well if that doesn't work, the only other option is to unlike the page

Spangly Shiny replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

This is the arrow Strathlubnaig is talking about

I totally forgot you could do that, well if that doesn't work, the only other option is to unlike the page

Thank you soooo much. It worked, happy bunny now.  1

Strathlubnaig | 12 years ago
0 likes

top right hand corner of any Road CC post, pull down a wee arrow, and you should be able to select "Hide All By Road CC" which means you can still go see what they are saying but it wont appear automatically and clog up your wall etc.

Spangly Shiny replied to Strathlubnaig | 12 years ago
0 likes
Strathlubnaig wrote:

top right hand corner of any Road CC post, pull down a wee arrow, and you should be able to select "Hide All By Road CC" which means you can still go see what they are saying but it wont appear automatically and clog up your wall etc.

Nope, no arrow seen. Wall is now completely swamped by road.cc

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Depends on how your FB is set up, Its not because you "liked" something on the page, its because you "Liked" the page full stop.

Once you like a page, any update will show in your news feed

You can customise certain thing, but the only way of taking them off you news feed is to "unlike" the page or use your lists to avoid it

If you go here https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists

Create a list and add the friends you want to appear and then use that instead of your news feed

Latest Comments