FS: High end NEW & used Fizik Saddles, Tacx Tao's, Scott Gilet, Look Retro Pedals

by Markmod   February 19, 2012  

NEW BOXED Antares Carbon rails black saddle with white rear sides, never been on a bike at all! I was given it as a warranty claim by fizik distributer but I had already purchased a replacement so this new saddle is surplus to my requirements. Very light and comfy 'flattish saddle'. £120 posted.

Top Features of the Fizik Antares Carbon Saddle with Carbon Braided Rails

A design that is exceptionally comfortable, flexible and light.
Rilsan Carbon Reinforcd OMD base
Braided carbon rails (7 x 9mm)
ICS-ready for bags & lights
Microtex cover and thigh glides
Weight: 145g
Use:Road
Weight (g):145
Compared to competitors in the ultra-light category the Antares has 300% more padding and 15% more flat surface area yet weighs just 145gms.

Images of all items here

Almost new full carbon base with carbon rails, black Fizik Aliante saddle with custom scheme of red sides on the nose.

Only selling this as it won't match my new bike... Shame... Really sad to see it go. Only sign that this not brand new is that the 'A' is missing off the small Aliante decal one side. a lovely saddle. £140 posted.

Aliante Carbon Road Saddle Black and Red.

Description- Aliante Carbon.
Super comfortable and extremely lightweight high performance saddle with carbon braided rails.
Specification and Features of Aliante Carbon
Carbon Base with ergonomic dip platform
Twinflex shell flexes in the centre while remaining rigid at the sides
Foam Twinflex cushioning
Microtex cover and thigh glides
Durable 'Soft Touch' Scuff guard
Fizik ICS Ready to accept Bags and lights
265x138mm
199g
Aliante Carbon Perfect for
High performance Road & Time trial bikes.

Images of all items here

Look Keo ARC aluminium retro pedals (supplied without cleats) The bearings run smooth and spring is stiff. A pair of awesome retro pedals from the early 90s. I am looking for about £20 posted.These are without cleats but the standard red or black keo 'ARC' cleats work with these.

Images of all items here

2 x Tacx Tao Black bottle cages. These are virtually unused, and so completely unmarked £20 for the two posted. As I prefer to sell these as a pair.
At just 37g (Manufacturer claimed) it's one of the lightest top of the range cages available.
As used by top Pro teams.
Black (bolts not included).

Images of all items here

Scott XXL white gilet, completely NEW and unworn, red, black and grey print design. 22 1/2inches pit to pit. Silicon gripper at bottom hem to stop 'ride up' and an opening at rear to enable you to reach into jersey pockets. A lovely garment, only selling as i am moving on my Scott. Gilet is £35 posted.

Images of all items here

Any questions please PM me.

Payment for above items by PayPal, gift if you wish or if you wish to use 'payment for Item' on your paypal payment please will you add 4% to above prices to cover the PayPal charges. PM me if interested, please also add to the thread that you have PM'ed me too. Thanks.

Images of all items here

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

New antares now sold
Price drop on aliante to £130
Arc look keo retro pedals to £15
Tacx Tao cages to £18 for the pair

posted by Markmod [15 posts]
21st February 2012 - 5:42

like this
Like (1)