Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour of Oman. Stage six.

Ok last stage, here's my team;

Andre Greipel
Vicenzo Nibali
Peter Velits
Arnold Jeannesson
Ramunas Navardauskas
Aidis Kruopis
Rodiger Selig
Nacer Bouhanni
Andrea Guardini.

Not going to win any prizes but as long as I don't see any red arrows that'll do! Good luck all.  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

42 comments

Simon_MacMichael | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, big shout out to Anthony McCrossan, he's single-handedly kept the wider cycling world abreast of what's being going on through his tweets.

As for Gkam's 'tips,' earlier this week I bought a bag of some rather nice Portuguese sea salt to keep handy whenever he offers them  3

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I took a 20 point penalty and subbed Kittel, only thing is I subbed out Sagan. Heh heh, it's only a game  19

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

i didn't get chance to sub for the last stage  40  40
and then the kids took the laptops away for half term.
Roll on paris nice.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

I would have had 20 points more if I had not subbed sagan, experiment that shows penalties are not worth it except in dire need.

Bit disspondant, in my eyes the season long has gone. 7th to 87th, and 400 points behind ryl. Only interest is will jauman catch him, even though there is a long way to go.

Just watched Hoy awesome.
Must be nice to have a 6 grand Pinerello just for cooling down on.  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think the penalties are only worth it if you have 2/3/4 transfers going into the mountains on the Grand Tours and you need 3/4/5 transfers to get in the 5-7 guys who will be out in front

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Woop woop 26th on stage today. Hurry up Paris-Nice, when's the start list comin?????  4

Gkam84 replied to Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes
Squiggle wrote:

Woop woop 26th on stage today. Hurry up Paris-Nice, when's the start list comin?????  4

The 5th of March  3

You beat me by miles in Oman, but i've just got a slight lead in overall in my pursuit for the regional title this year  4

Aapje | 12 years ago
0 likes

141 points, good thing I subbed in Kittel instead of Cav. Nice third place finish.

Stumps | 12 years ago
0 likes

148 for me today, shame it was a shite score yesterday or i might be near the top again in region instead of 4th.

Mikeh789 | 12 years ago
0 likes

83 today  20 that's from 8 of my 9 riders  13 even worse, red arrows all round.

Bring on Paris Nice  1

Squiggle replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

That's OK I was just taking my time to sus out a few DS riders whose strengths I was unsure of. Onwards and upwards from here!  3

fluffchucker | 12 years ago
0 likes

Only 112 points today & 4 spots up in overall table.

When I'm in two minds I always use the wrong one  7

Pages

Latest Comments